Thread: My first outing: Makeove, movie, coming out to a gg and few pranks!

Talking My first outing: Makeove, movie, coming out to a gg and few pranks!

I had been telling a gg friend of mine for about a month now that I am working on a big dare, and kept her guessing. On Tuesday evening, I just walked around the MACY's and got a feel of the mall area. I even went to the mac counter and checked with them if they would do guys.

Me and my GG friend were to go the Harry Potter on wednesday at 7.45. Wednesday Morning, I told her that today was going to be super fun and some pranks and did not give any hints. I left work at 4 and got ready by 5.30. I didn't want to attract much attention, so I wore a black top with jeans skirt and black short heels. I put on sunglasses to hide my unmade eyes. and left my apt. Drove to the Macy's and went to Mac counter. I was basically ignored by many.

The mac girl was nice and I got my eye makeup done with fake eyelashes. They make a lot of difference to the look. Then came back to my apt and changed into white skirt and 4 inch white stiletto. On the way to pick up my friend, I suggested her to wear some nice clothes or she will be jealous and immediately disconnected call. She was really irritated by the suspense.

Then as I rang her door bell and she opened the door, she was super shocked and surprised. I gave her a high-five and asked her how I looked. She said I looked very good. She asked me a few questions about how I was able to do this whole thing. She was super amazed. She even suggested that I should have put on finger polish (Is it easier to remove?? I dont know)

As we went to the movie, I wanted to prank the ticket issuer by saying "Thank you" in a male voice.. but sadly, it was all automated. Then, I did do that with the ticket checker, he was probably embarrassed. I hoped he would turn back but sadly, he didn't. I wanted to see his reaction. Would be worth a few thousand dollars

I was very hungry in the movie and came out to get some popcorn alone. As I was walking by, a couple saw me and I could see the girl staring and smiling at me lol. I walked straight ahead. I couldnt use either restrooms. I am not following male dress code for mens room and women's restroom is just very dangerous. I just selected a combo deal number as i did not want to speak. then back to the movie. My waist constrictor was hurting me badly.

After the movie, we thought of going through the drive-through and using my male "Thank You" voice, but unluckily some coke fell on gg friend and we had to go home.

In summary, it was fun and it would have been better if were able to prank. I did not see the pink fog which some girls keep debating about, but i felt more manly and felt more brave than other guys. I have the feeling of "Been there, done that" and I dont think it a big deal for me to dress out anymore. The only problem is speaking to someone.

My gg friend is cool and would not mind me dressing again. I don't think I would dress out often due to this though ; as I have lost much of the curiosity and I am also quite lazy honestly. However, if you have some pranky ideas, please please share. i want to see if I would be able to do that

Anyways, if you have read till the end, thanks for reading. If you are still in the closet, I suggest you come out have fun. I can tell you from experience, a roller coaster ride is more scary than going dressed outside.
    Last edited by sara.s; 07-28-2011 at 09:44 PM.