Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any funny stories of getting caught or outed as an adult?

Way before I came out to most of our family I would keep things well hid until.....My wifes baby sister (28) was coming over for lunch and to see our newly built home. It was a very pretty day and we decided to eat lunch on the deck. Everbody knows that I don't like body hair so my smooth legs were nothing new, while we are eating my sister in law drops her fork and bent down to pick it up. She sat up and looked right into my eyes and asked "Are you toenails painted?" It seems that my bright red nails were well covered by my white socks in the house but out in the sun light they were very easy to see! We explained all about my CDing and she was very excited, asked to see the entire package the next time she came over! One week later and Kaitlin was out on the deck for lunch again!!!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Before everyone at my work knew I dressed,I was sitting in the canteen and I left the table to get something leaving my mobile sitting,It had a pic of sophie as its wallpaper and when I recieved a txt mge my friend sitting at the table noticed the pic,she said to me (and cpl of other girls) "oh that girl looks familiar,now where do I know her from,Im sure I worked with her or something" I shared a knowing smile with the others,and after I let her dangle for a while racking her brains,I said to her "yeah you do know her from work,that she is me" The look of shock on her face was priceless,
    of course the rest of our break was me fielding the usual 20 questions lol,she has been good to me in the last cpl of years,giving me a cpl of Dresses she didn't wear anymore.Its good when you can feel at ease with friends

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson