Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do u ever have these girlie fantasies?

Gosh I'm a Nurse, Why would anyone fantasise about that ! lol

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry
    Do u ever have these girlie fantasies? Private school girl? Any thots on the subject?
    [SIZE="2"]Yes, I have a few “thots” on the subject...

I dress like a private school girl (see my profile page image for verification), but I certainly don’t THINK like one – I have no desire to BE a school girl, except via my modified appearance...

My fantasy is of being a young girl imbued with my current male understanding, i.e. a consciousness contained in an innocent-looking vessel, fifty-fifty boy and girl, a true synthesis with no sexual overtones whatsoever. Only a boy dressing as a girl could affect such a transformation, but it’s too late for me to actually do it. Others wouldn’t see this as an advantage, but effeminacy has its own rewards, n’est ce pas?
    [/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]Yes, I have a few “thots” on the subject...

I dress like a private school girl (see my profile page image for verification), but I certainly don’t THINK like one – I have no desire to BE a school girl, except via my modified appearance...

My fantasy is of being a young girl imbued with my current male understanding, i.e. a consciousness contained in an innocent-looking vessel, fifty-fifty boy and girl, a true synthesis with no sexual overtones whatsoever. Only a boy dressing as a girl could affect such a transformation, but it’s too late for me to actually do it. Others wouldn’t see this as an advantage, but effeminacy has its own rewards, n’est ce pas?
    [/SIZE]
    Well stated, Freddie! NOT ALL fantasies r sexual! Not even mine! Lol!
    In fact, I've portrayed young teens and even pre-teens. Which does nothing at all to stimulate my libido. Just as real children don't! However, I enjoyed just BEING ABLE to appear that young!

The point of my thread was that we ALL have fantasies! At least, I believe all rational, thinking individuals do. And, they r certainly NOT all kinky in nature! And, our reasons for HAVING FANTASIES may be just as varied as we r!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Prom queen - YES!!!
    Blushing Bride - Yes!!!

I love beautiful dresses!!!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJ View Post
    Prom Queen? Yes.
    Prima ballerina? Maybe.
    Fairy Princess? Depends.
    Head cheerleader? Sure.
    Kate? Middleton? I don't see why not.
    Hot hooker? Absolutely.
    Perils of Pauline? Que?
    Private school girl? Mmmmm hmmmm.
    Nurse? Hello!
    Blushing bride? Guilty.
    The "girls" of St Trinians movies--the recent ones , would make good model suggestions.

None of those really rock my boat, but being a a Hooter's girl would be nice.

Prom Queen? Sure.
    Prima ballerina? Nope, don't like the idea of killing my toes.
    Fairy Princess? Nah.
    Head cheerleader? Absolutely.
    Kate? Kate who? Beckinsale? Bosworth? Hudson? Winslet? Hepburn? Jackson?
    Hot hooker? The hookers I've met were all pretty rough around the edges. Nope.
    Perils of Pauline? Yes.
    Private school girl? Yes; Adolescent school girl in general, private, public, whatever. It's one of my favorite type outfits.
    Nurse? Yes.
    Blushing bride? Perhaps not blushing. But a bride? Yes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

role reversal marriage

pinto, my fantasy drives me wild. only one problem: how to tell my actual wife to allow me to become the female partner occasionally. also i don't think she likes to dress and act as male.

Quote Originally Posted by susmitha View Post
    role reversal marriage

pinto, my fantasy drives me wild. only one problem: how to tell my actual wife to allow me to become the female partner occasionally. also i don't think she likes to dress and act as male.
    hehe susmitha, you seem to have the same phantasies as i do and we are even having the same problems of fulfilling them.
    i would send you a pm but you need to have 10 before. so go ahead.

Yes a vintage nurse also sounds good. That can become one of my favorites. A nurse uniform and such a bonnet. Great idea!

"Why no Occifer docrobbysherry...spank ya'll for axing though..."

"Actualilulluly, this "hot Hooker" costume is just a prop for a research project I am doin' fer' my abnormal psychology class... Now that you munch on it, er, ah I mean, mention it...I can see where you might think it looks a little funny. There, I tightened up my cincher a bit...that's much betta' now, don't ya' think? Spank you so much for assking! You has yoself a reel nice day now...I gots to run cuz Ima little late for my choir practits."

Ima reely normal...reeley I am...just axed the rapist...oops...forgot to connect the two words there...I mean my therapist... there,,all better

BTW, my imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems...

Last edited by eluuzion; 08-05-2011 at 09:13 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hai pinto, i have actually crossdressed only once, that too very privately. my wife is not aware of that. the make-up person told me that i looked like a princess. i looked into the mirror, i was more beautiful than my wife and sisters. i am just hoping that my wife will dress as a man and enjoy my ravishing beauty by treating me as a woman while making love.

[SIZE="4"]Sure, I would go with any of them. Ah just to be a real girl.....
    I would add my own favorite........to be a saloon girl at the Long Branch Saloon working for Miss Kitty in the 1800's.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Hot female Teacher definitely, one of my no. 1 fantasies, also fantasize about being Wonder Woman or Catwoman as well Anyone know where I can fight a tight leather Catwoman outfit online please let me know Also very fond of being a naughty cowgirl as well.

Prom Queen?
    Prima ballerina?
    Fairy Princess?
    Head cheerleader?
    Kate?
    Hot hooker? No
    Perils of Pauline? No
    Private school girl? No
    Nurse? Yes
    Blushing bride? Yes
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

My biggest fantasy is that i wish i had been born a girl and could have lived my life always as a girl.

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    mine is rock and roll girl with a guitar. also sexy raver girl. and still femme tom boy girl.

Junior Member Nolwenn Elizabeth's Avatar

My Girlie (?) Fantasies

I'm not sure how "girlie" some of these fantasies actually are. Here goes:

Prom Queen? Nope.
    Prima ballerina? Nope.
    Fairy Princess? Sort of. See Below.
    Head cheerleader? Nope.
    Kate? If you mean Kate Beckinsale, Then hell yeah! She had the prettiest hair in "Pearl Harbor!" I love those 40's styles.
    If you meant Kate Middleton? Then, no.
    Hot hooker? Nope.
    Tied and tormented beauty? Ack! No way!
    Teacher? Nope.
    Sexy French Maid? Nope.
    Private school girl? Nope.
    Nurse? Yep.
    Blushing bride? Yep.

Actually my primary fantasy has been one where I am a female Marine or female Sailor fighting in Iraq. Either on the ground (Marine) or on an aircraft carrier (Sailor). A second fantasy involves the Lord of the Rings story. I am sort of a female version of Gandalf in Middle Earth. I'm totally "elvishly" fashionable, of course. For you Lord of the Rings Fanatics: I give Galadriel a run for her money. (My name is always "Nolwenn" for some reason) Oh and I have a cool sword, too.

Being a nurse or bride always comes after my military service. And I'm always gettin' hitched to a former Navy Seal.

As for being a little girl or a teenager, yes. Sometimes. It is exactly what my life actually was like at those times, except that I'm a biological girl. Sort of a "what if" fanatsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam1985 View Post
    My biggest fantasy is that i wish i had been born a girl and could have lived my life always as a girl.
    You and me both girl

My biggest fantacy that I have had for almost 30 years is to be pregnant and carry a child.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    "Why no Occifer docrobbysherry...spank ya'll for axing though..."

"Actualilulluly, this "hot Hooker" costume is just a prop for a research project I am doin' fer' my abnormal psychology class... Now that you munch on it, er, ah I mean, mention it...I can see where you might think it looks a little funny. There, I tightened up my cincher a bit...that's much betta' now, don't ya' think? Spank you so much for assking! You has yoself a reel nice day now...I gots to run cuz Ima little late for my choir practits."

Ima reely normal...reeley I am...just axed the rapist...oops...forgot to connect the two words there...I mean my therapist... there,,all better

BTW, my imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems...

Just TOO FUNNY, E! I'm adding that girl rite away!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela2me View Post
    My biggest fantacy that I have had for almost 30 years is to be pregnant and carry a child.
    Actually, I've DONE a preggers woman. But, it wasn't one of my fantasies. Just did it for the heck of it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Prom Queen? Yes
    Prima ballerina? Yes
    Fairy Princess? Yes
    Head cheerleader? Yes
    Kate? No
    Hot hooker?Yes
    Perils of Pauline? No
    Private school girl? Yes
    Nurse? Yes
    Blushing bride? Yes
    Uniformed lady? Yes

I love most of these. I actually have purchased a full ballerina outfit, a couple cheerleader outfits, have clothes that could work for a hot hooker, a school girl outfit and a wedding dress.

Obviously just wearing the clothes doesn't make it happen, but I love the ideas!