Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do u ever have these girlie fantasies?

This thread got heavy. I'm just your regular old GG...but, I think fantasies are fun and keep things fresh. I'm pretty much open to most things as long as both parties are comfortable with what is happening. Although I find the initial list of fantasies very sweet and not really bizarre or offensive...

Prom Queen?-Our prom queen turned out to be a fat cow and now that's all that I can associate with the title.
    Prima ballerina?-Only if I can hook up with Mila Kunis or Natalie Portman...or, both at the same time.
    Fairy Princess?-Nope.
    Head cheerleader?-Only if I can make all the other cheerleaders fulfill all of my sexual needs.
    Kate?-Yes...but, b*tch beat me to him.
    Hot hooker?-This is a fun one to RP.
    Perils of Pauline?-Absolutely. My SO and I are both pretty flexible people in our roles.
    Teacher?-I'll be the pupil, you can be the teacher.
    Nurse?-I guess since this is my field, I can be professional naughty nurse. Wait...it doesn't work so well when you are putting them under anesthesia. I'll save it for bedroom antics then. Anyone in need of a sponge bath? Or, can there just be two naughty nurses that are looking for love between shifts? The only cure for their condition is more...cowbell.

I only dress like these women in real life in the bedroom. I'd say my every day attire is classic and feminine. It would be hard to dress like a ballerina every day, even though I did for the first 7 years of my life. My SO and I do enjoy dressing up for bedroom antics and adopting different "roles." Some other roles that are fun and pretty flexible are sex slave/master, stripper (better with dollar bills and some sexy music)....there are others I entertain...but, I will leave it at that
    Last edited by Shananigans; 07-31-2011 at 11:42 PM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Have a look at my avatar & make up your mind.....

what do you think ???

:-)

Aspiring Member
    My SO and I do enjoy dressing up for bedroom antics and adopting different "roles."
    DITTO!

Giggling,
    -Donni-

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    This thread got heavy. I'm just your regular old GG...but, I think fantasies are fun and keep things fresh. I'm pretty much open to most things as long as both parties are comfortable with what is happening. Although I find the initial list of fantasies very sweet and not really bizarre or offensive...

Prom Queen?-Our prom queen turned out to be a fat cow and now that's all that I can associate with the title.
    Prima ballerina?-Only if I can hook up with Mila Kunis or Natalie Portman...or, both at the same time.
    Fairy Princess?-Nope.
    Head cheerleader?-Only if I can make all the other cheerleaders fulfill all of my sexual needs.
    Kate?-Yes...but, b*tch beat me to him.
    Hot hooker?-This is a fun one to RP.
    Perils of Pauline?-Absolutely. My SO and I are both pretty flexible people in our roles.
    Teacher?-I'll be the pupil, you can be the teacher.
    Nurse?-I guess since this is my field, I can be professional naughty nurse. Wait...it doesn't work so well when you are putting them under anesthesia. I'll save it for bedroom antics then. Anyone in need of a sponge bath? Or, can there just be two naughty nurses that are looking for love between shifts? The only cure for their condition is more...cowbell.

I only dress like these women in real life in the bedroom. I'd say my every day attire is classic and feminine. It would be hard to dress like a ballerina every day, even though I did for the first 7 years of my life. My SO and I do enjoy dressing up for bedroom antics and adopting different "roles." Some other roles that are fun and pretty flexible are sex slave/master, stripper (better with dollar bills and some sexy music)....there are others I entertain...but, I will leave it at that
    What a wonderful, inspiring post, Shana! U seem like someone who lives her life to the fullest! If only we could ALL live that way!

Making my fantasies come alive r among the most rewarding things I've done in my life!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 08-01-2011 at 12:05 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    What a wonderful, inpired post, Shana! U seem like someone who lives her life to the fullest! If only we could ALL live that way!
    Oh, love, I'm 23...I still have a ways to go, but I intend to live every moment to its fullest.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    It's suprising that no one here has said Supergirl or Wonderwoman, Catwoman etc... If I had my choice I love to be Harley Quinn or perhaps Dawn.

Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes to all and add a Bride

There are some here with gender identity issues and crossdressing is real - not a fantasy. For many of us others- that I like to call pleasure dressers - it's very much about fantasy. It's fun and harmless. This is a site for crossdressers (in all its forms, including fantasy dressing), friends and family who are in support or looking for answers to their questions. Unfortunately, there seem to be some antagonists here. We don't need self-appointed GG fantasy police telling us our fantasies are sick. We own our fantasies, and are entitled to them, and are free to share them as we were asked to do. If you don't have anything to contribute, then don't.

My fantasies are about over-the-top glamour in both makeup and dress. I also like to dress in a maid's outfit and a Japanese schoolgirl sailor uniform. Not so much about playing out a fantasy. I just think they're so darn cute.

Ah yes, Lady Death Dawn, nice choice. I have a copy of Lady Death in Lingerie Premium Leather edition.

GAH!!! I forgot about Harley!!! LOL. I love her outfit.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Supergirl definitely. A strong, independent, but still very feminine woman is what I "aspire to represent" (though not exactly--I don't consider myself entirely transgender), whereas my fantasies are more of spoilt princesses and prom queens.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Like appearing to be a:

Prom Queen?
    Prima ballerina?
    Fairy Princess?
    Head cheerleader?
    Kate?
    Hot hooker?
    Perils of Pauline?
    Teacher?
    Nurse?

I'm SURE I've left out many others that MAY BE YOUR pet fantasies? Since living these dream lives is impossible for most, I wondered? Do they motivate u to at least try to LOOK like your fantasy females?

My fantasies girls r constantly pushing me to make them appear to be real!
    How about u? Any thots on the subject?
    I fail to see how teacher or nurse wound up on this list as many males are in both professions. In fact the first nurses were Gregorian Monks and not until the 19th century before women started becoming nurses. The Maltese cross was for the nurses on the battle field so both sides could identify them and let them go about taking care of the wounded. I have been in nursing for over 12 years and where I work the male nurses are 1 out of 3. As far as how we dress the females wear printed scrub tops but otherwise it is realitvely no different. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 08-01-2011 at 12:09 PM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    There are some here with gender identity issues and crossdressing is real - not a fantasy. For many of us others- that I like to call pleasure dressers - it's very much about fantasy. It's fun and harmless. This is a site for crossdressers (in all its forms, including fantasy dressing), friends and family who are in support or looking for answers to their questions. Unfortunately, there seem to be some antagonists here. We don't need self-appointed GG fantasy police telling us our fantasies are sick. We own our fantasies, and are entitled to them, and are free to share them as we were asked to do. If you don't have anything to contribute, then don't.

My fantasies are about over-the-top glamour in both makeup and dress. I also like to dress in a maid's outfit and a Japanese schoolgirl sailor uniform. Not so much about playing out a fantasy. I just think they're so darn cute.
    You hit it dead on the head Nicole. I agree with you 100%. I don't understand why there have been attacks on this thread. It's fantasies like you said and how the op asked about. I'm one here to say that they are just fantasies, very harmless and I don't feel demean women in any way. It baffles me that it did offend some on here. We have all had fantasies, and they start when we are children, playing house or cowboys and indians, or being army men. So to me anyone that thinks fantasies should not even be, has used or have had fantasies in their lives at some time or another. So the oppositions on here probably need to re-think their stand that any of these fantasies are demeaning to women. ,.......................Tara

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post

Nicole, people will say that no matter what. I can't tell you how many times I have been scolded for some of my fantasies that involve RPing rape or the fact that I am in the BDSM community. It's not just CDs that have some crazy fantasies...most warm-blooded humans have them. I don't judge my SO for being a CD that has some pretty crazy fantasies, just as long as he doesn't judge me for having mine. Please don't lump all GGs as self-appointed to say what you fantasize about is wrong....I'm in the party that believes two consenting adults makes anything go as long as A) You are all adults, B) You are all consenting, and C) You aren't harming anyone else by what you do. Some people mix fantasy in with real life instances that are absolutely horrific, and I completely understand them for being upset by what has happened in reality. But, what a lot of people don't understand (even some CDs have scolded me for being in the BDSM community or called it sick) is that fantasy does not equal reality and it never will. I did not realize the thread was "CDs only"...I just figured we were talking about fantasy character that we might RP. Many people who I have talked about a small aspect of my sex life with are truly shocked. I say that it is me and my SO just having some fun, and they always think that is good that my SO and I are so open. But, they say they could never talk about the weird things that turn them on with their boyfriend/girlfriend. I think THAT'S what is crazy....personally.

BillieJean, it's funny you said something about scrubs. Scrubs are so basically unsexy that is's unbelievable....BUT...a man in scrubs just does it for me...IDK why. Maybe it's a doctor thing. But, I also like men dressed in cowboy hats, Levis, and boots... I told my SO that he needed to dress as Dr. Cowboy/Every Woman's Fantasy for Halloween with scrubs, boots, and a cowboy hat. I told him he wouldn't make it out of the house for 5 minutes before I pounced on him. lol we have the scrubs for some RP....just not the cowboy hat yet. I think it's gonna be fun.
    Last edited by Shananigans; 08-01-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Cheerleader, hot hooker and naughty nurse... yes... the others not so much... but would enjoy the princess thing if i had a handsome prince...

To you all who would like to throw mud .
    i am a member. I am entitiled to state the REAL world of GGs .

I COULD GIVE A RATS A$$ ABOUT YOUR FANTASIES.

Be carefull what you wish for.

I'm Fing Done

Presh GG

Shananigans, I was not referring to you nor lumping all GG's together. I thought it was obvious that I was referring to the GG who made the "sick" reference. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
    Tara, thanks for your supporting comments.
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 08-01-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie Jean View Post
    I fail to see how teacher or nurse wound up on this list as many males are in both professions. --------------------------------------------As far as how we dress the females wear printed scrub tops but otherwise it is realitvely no different. Billie Jean
    Those aren't my fantasies, I added those to the original post later, BillieJ. Naughty Nurse outfits sell like crazy at Halloween!

And, I messed up with, "Teacher". I meant to list the old, " Private School girl" fantasy !
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    have done RP with my good lady,French Maid and hooker spring to mind

my biggest fantasy was to be Blushing Bride,something I happily achieved a few years ago
    at charity Fashion show,with my wife in attendance

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

bride fantasy

i have the fantasy of a role reversal marriage when i can dress as the bride and my genetic wife can dress as the groom, then enjoy first night in reversed roles. i love to be treated as a woman by my "husband" and be "deflowered".

Aspiring Member
    My fantasy would be to be a bride wearing a wedding gown with all of my white lingerie on with something borrow and something blue. To experience being a woman that evening after being wed.

Quote Originally Posted by susmitha View Post
    i have the fantasy of a role reversal marriage when i can dress as the bride and my genetic wife can dress as the groom, then enjoy first night in reversed roles. i love to be treated as a woman by my "husband" and be "deflowered".
    very nice sumitha, your phantasies are very interesting and give me new ideas.

Prom Queen? Yes.
    Prima ballerina? Maybe.
    Fairy Princess? Depends.
    Head cheerleader? Sure.
    Kate? Middleton? I don't see why not.
    Hot hooker? Absolutely.
    Perils of Pauline? Que?
    Private school girl? Mmmmm hmmmm.
    Nurse? Hello!
    Blushing bride? Guilty.

fantasy's

firstly, with the majoraty of poster's that the questioners post was totaly inosent and harmless, the list of soposed fantasy's i assume were to assist in memory and it surtainly got the comunity here eager to post their own fantasy's i think that pesh was agresive from the outset when realy there was no need.

now to my own fantasy, the nurse thing realy exites me and a few years ago i trolled through hundreads of web sites trying to find orthentick nurse uniforms from maybe the fifty's or earler, all that starch, proper uniforms. but had no joy, only seemed to get the sexy nurse type sites and historical pages with no sales of uniforms. my loss. steve.
    stevie 0

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I have fantasies of being a little girl & wearing frilly dresses.
    Until recently I'd never thought about that, but now wish I could have experienced it when I was much younger! (Just getting old and longing for my youth again, I guess )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]To be a Rock and not to Roll[/SIZE]