Thread: Don't be afraid

Don't be afraid

Don't be afraid i shaved my legs about two weeks ago been everywhere around town with my wife and nobody has said a thing. I love it i even wear mascara on all the time now only one person said anything about that man you have beautiful eyes i love it,

So don't be afraid be who you are and ment to be and have fun doing it. So shave your legs and have fun you won't regret it
    It's better to burn out then to fade away!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00002679127412

Next step is put some nail polish on your toes and buy some cute sandals. And switch to women's flared bottom jeans.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Don't let Karren Hutton see that!..............

That's a nice little step forward! And I agree! Keep adding little things and before you know it you will just be another pretty girl in town! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I agree. I've been clean shaven and epilated for 8 months. I don't mind doing the body, what I get tired of shaven the face. I wish the face would stop growing. wish there was a magic pill. ( I can never get close enough shave without skinning my self)

I have been shaving my legs for almost a year now and no comments at all except for yesterday. My buddies wife said. "You legs are cleaner shaven them mine" I just ignored the comment and kept right on truckin.

Whatever, I like my legs without hair, they do get a bit cold in the winter though. But I guess that is one of the prices you pay as a crossdresser.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I've been clean shaven on my legs for over five years now and wouldn't think of going out without haveing them shaved. As for winter I have found long leg siken pantalooms that cover your legs all the way to your ankles and are so silkey under a pair of jeans, its a must try if you haven't.

Laura Lee

That not only applies to self expression my friend but pretty much everything else in life as well.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I shave my legs and I have been to the pool, beach and out shopping with my wife. NO one has said a word to me

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy4ever View Post
    I agree. I've been clean shaven and epilated for 8 months. I don't mind doing the body, what I get tired of shaven the face. I wish the face would stop growing. wish there was a magic pill. ( I can never get close enough shave without skinning my self)
    Have you tried a wet shave with an old school razor and shaving soap? I use this every day after getting out of the shower while there is still steam in the bathroom. Silky smooth shave with no nicks.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I agree with everything said here. I would like to point out that there is a difference between noticing and saying something. People usually don't say everything on their minds but that doesn't change what they are thinking. My brother eventually asked my sister about my plucked eyebrows which led to a conversation I didn't want to happen. Keep being yourself, just be aware that others may be aware of things they aren't talking about to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Genifer Teal View Post
    I agree with everything said here. I would like to point out that there is a difference between noticing and saying something. People usually don't say everything on their minds but that doesn't change what they are thinking. My brother eventually asked my sister about my plucked eyebrows which led to a conversation I didn't want to happen. Keep being yourself, just be aware that others may be aware of things they aren't talking about to you.
    Right on Genifer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by satin n lace View Post
    Don't be afraid i shaved my legs about two weeks ago...
    You're right, shaving is nothing to be afraid of...

...been everywhere around town with my wife and nobody has said a thing.
    ...unless you have any concern about what others MIGHT be saying behind your back. Of course no one has said a thing to you, they either haven't noticed (unlikely), don't care (likely) or are simply being polite (probable).

I love it i even wear mascara on all the time now only one person said anything about that man you have beautiful eyes...
    Yet you put something like that with your smooth legs and the elephant in your room is now peeking her head out of the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMarieYelton View Post
    Next step is put some nail polish on your toes and buy some cute sandals. And switch to women's flared bottom jeans.
    And then teach the elephant in your room to sing because she'll be performing show tunes at about this time.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Yeah, Sara's right. Don't let the lack of feedback lull you into some false sense of security and anonymity. Maybe if someone mentions the mascara, you can tell them it's your "Valentino look".

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I keep my legs bare as well. No comments other than my mother saying I should get a tan.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Laser hair removal is your friend, The ultimate hassle free hair free experience. Although it takes a while to get it all done but the results are wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by Angiemead12 View Post
    Laser hair removal is your friend, The ultimate hassle free hair free experience. Although it takes a while to get it all done but the results are wonderful!
    I do want to do that but my face would be the first then chest and then the legs.

Been shaving for a few days now and I LOVE IT!

My ex wife and I did some naughty things last night and she was totally into my silky smooth thighs. In fact, she actually gave me a leg rub!
    typos? Errors? Sent from my phone!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I do want to do that but my face would be the first then chest and then the legs.
    That is about how my laser hair removal progressed. Don't foret your underarms. Ever notice a womans 5 oclock undearm shadow? Not here. Interestingly enough, I did my ankles and knees early on just because they were difficult to shave without drawing blood.

Gen

Quote Originally Posted by Genifer Teal View Post
    That is about how my laser hair removal progressed. Don't foret your underarms. Ever notice a womans 5 oclock undearm shadow? Not here. Interestingly enough, I did my ankles and knees early on just because they were difficult to shave without drawing blood.

Gen
    Some good advice there i forgot the underarms and i don't like shaving my knees and ankles.