Thread: Recalling great comments from my wife

Recalling great comments from my wife

When I want to feel really great, I recall some comments from my wife since I've come out of the closet a year ago:

1. "You are so naturally feminine."
    2. "Has anything bad ever happened when you've been out dressed? No." when I express nervousness about going out fully en femme.
    3. "You're more girl than guy."
    4. "It's great having a girlfriend."
    5. "Sometimes you're my prince and sometimes you're my princess."
    6. "You totally pass."
    7. "We need to get you out dressed in public more. It's good for you."
    8. "When we're out together, people see two attractive women."
    9. "Your arms are definitely not big. They're kind of thin, like a girl's."
    10. "You look hot!"
    11. "Keep your knees together."
    12. "I bought you something on the way home I think you'll like", as she presents me with a blouse or necklace.
    13. "I wouldn't say you pass if you didn't pass," when I tell her she's just being kind by telling me I pass. She has never lied to me to make me feel good.
    14. "You need to show off your legs more."
    15. "Have you been practicing your female voice exercises?"
    16. "That isn't a very ladylike way to sit down," as I plop down onto the couch in male mode.
    17. "Have you seen these shoes? They'd look good on you," as she shows me a catalog that arrived via postal mail.
    18. "When people see you in public, they see a tall, well-dressed, pretty woman. Get used to it."
    19. "Don't disagree with me when I tell you that you pass and are in fact more girly, feminine, and pretty than some GGs out there."
    20. "I love you just the way you are; all of you, and I wouldn't change a thing."

There are any more, and they're all reinforcement of a dream come true, but that last one is the best.

Gold Member
    Amanda...I'm soooo jealous of you. You not only look great and very feminine, but you have a wonderful wife who has embraced your fem side and knows it's a part of you that caused her to fall in love with you. Stay happy and have more girl friend outings with her.

That's great sounds like your living a dream. My wife's best comment was about a year ago we were in a store and she picked up a short skirt and asked me if i liked it. I said yes i think it would look good on you. She turned to me and said not for me i would never wear that but Maria would she's a ****. I thought that was very cool and yes she did buy it for me.

She is right you are a pretty lady who is very passable. When I look at pictures of you all I see is a great looking girl. Billie Jean

I would trade wives with you, but your wife wouldn't be able to say the same things about me except maybe no. 16: that's not a very lady-like way to sit down. She would probably add some more like that, too.
    So, I will let you keep her and try to contain my jealousy over your obviously wonderful wife. Just make sure you let her know how much you appreciate her.
    BTW, she is right about your looking good!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Platinum Member
    Hi Amanda, I'm still waiting for my first.

Your wife is right you are very passable.

Orchid

You have a great wife.... and you are so lucky ... btw.. does she have a sister?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I love all those times that my wife says or does something that shows her love for Sophie

But most of all I just love the way she never bullshits,always honest about everything,even
    if it's not what I may want to hear

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Platinum Member
    RE:18. She's right. and what a wonderful person to share your life with!

Wow, you are all such great friends and so kind, too. Thank you so much! I realize how extremely fortunate I am to be married to my wife.

Yes Amanda, you are a very lucky woman, but truth be told, you are a gem or she wouldn't feel that way. It takes two to make a relationship, good or no so much. Never take each other for granted and it will only get better and better.

Now if you could just get your lovely lady to become a spokesperson for the community. Maybe a few conferences for us to attend with our wives. Congratulations to you both.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Morgan View Post
    Yes Amanda, you are a very lucky woman, but truth be told, you are a gem or she wouldn't feel that way. It takes two to make a relationship, good or no so much. Never take each other for granted and it will only get better and better.

Now if you could just get your lovely lady to become a spokesperson for the community. Maybe a few conferences for us to attend with our wives. Congratulations to you both.
    Mary, thank you! Yes, you are so right! I AM so lucky. My wife has mentioned several times that she'd love to get involved in the CD community somehow. She genuinely would like to spread the message to wives/girlfriends of crossdressers that it's not a bad thing to be involved with a crossdresser. In my wife's words, "there are lots of advantages! You get a new girlfriend to do lots of girlfriend things with!" Her heart is sad for those of us on this forum who are in a relationship with a person who can't even tolerate dressing in private. It makes her mad that society is tolerant of men who cheat on their wives but shun a person who just wants to wear pretty things. She would like those girls here with non-supportive SOs to know that accepting/encouraging GGs are out there. She's said a few times that she considers our relationship something of a model for successful crossdressing. We've talked about ways we could actively support crossdressing as a movement of sorts. We've even thought about designing feminine clothing specifically for male bodies.

WOW!! You are one fortunate girl!
    Hugs, Carole

Definitely some great comments.

My wife told me when she first saw me made up, that if we had a daughter she'd be pretty (and she is!).
    DonnaT

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Wonderful words of reinforcement from your wife! I have heard a few from my wife as well

After reading all of this, all I can say is! 'Amanda, you light up my life'! A beautiful thread from a beautiful lady! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Amanda, for now it is enough to know that your kind of relationship is possible. At my age, I can only hope that the road is easier for those who come after me. God bless you both and may your hearts always be as one.

Wow Amanda, what a true treasure you've got there! That is so awesome!!

My wife mentioned to me after we just had a party at our home: Two of my girlfriends said they would "KILL" for your legs! We both laughed to that, and after I said: they should see me when I am in stockings and heels !

she have a sister? lol

You are a lucky girl. Your wife is a keeper and treat her right. For the ones that want to know if she has a sister- remember that they will probable not share the same feelings. My wife and her sister are toatally different. My wife goes off on me when i try something fem. her sister seems to either to be okay with it.

Yeah my wife's sister is nothing like her, I definitely got lucky with my choice in a mate. Her sister is just as attractive, but a total idiot. And she has very ridgid ideas. She would never be comfy with a man in heels.

Gosh Amanda, your wife proves that open mindedness is key to a wonderful relationship. I am so happy for you both. Thanks for sharing.

Nice post, a real spirit lifter, it sound like the two of you have a great marriage.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.