Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What if your wife says...

Totally! I have always told my wife that she does not need to shave anything for me, but only do it for herself. I even offered to help her dress male if she wanted to try it. I wouldn't like it full time, but I am not full time female either.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

A role reversal might be fun as a one time thing say for a Halloween or costume party. But I'm not attracted to men. I might be interested in some lipstick lesbian action but my wife is not into women so I'll settle with being BFF girlfriends when I dress.

Is that a dream or a question?

YOU BET.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Anyway, sounds like you're a good match and everything's going great. Congratulations!
    Thank You. If there is a fate, then I believe we were meant for eachother. I've got the patients and understanding to deal with her having borderline personality disorder and something under the bipolar spectrum (she has improved by leaps and bounds with therapy and encouragement), and her mom done a fantastic job at raising such a loving and accepting daughter. We have our problems like any couple, but neither one of us can imagine life without eachother.
    Just a short story, when I first came out to my girlfriend, about three years ago maybe, she was understandably upset and shaken by it. She called her mom to talk, and her mom asked what was wrong. She told her mom about me, and her mom replied 'oh is that it?' And then explained to my girlfriend how she had been with a couple of guys who crossdressed and even one transsexual who did plan on transitioning.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

yes i would, and we have done a lot of role reversal already she will always still be the real woman ,but i do more and more girly things all the time

Well, I certainly do not mind a gal in short hair at all. Mens clothes for her 24x7 I would not care for or hairy parts.
    Now the last time she wore heels and skirt I cannot remember, nor can i reason why

Lorileah,
    thanks for your explaining words. I do understand your point of view well and probably i am not so far away as you may think. First, this thread and the connected question "What if your wife says..." does not necessarily mean that the result of the transformation of my wife into a husband is my greatest dream. Maybe a parttime role-switch would be ok. You also mentioned it.
    Second, i was just curious what others think about that subject or how the maybe live with it.
    Third, you are completely right concerning the wish to be someone and to be really in his/her shoes. I know quite good what that means. I don't know if it results out of a fetish, a certain mood, sexual pressure or whatever when people (including me) sometimes wish to be someone or a certain gender. The everyday always is much different. To be a woman does not always have advantages, the same for a man, an adult, a senior, whatever. Usually we only see the positive sides of something we wish. If we know there also negative aspects we try to cover them because we don't want to realize them. So I think I understand you know and we are not so much apart. This thread and some posts may results out of a certain mood. I doubt some of us would change their mind if the had to make a decision that would not be reversible.

My SO already weighs more than me, wears clothes that are too big for me and cut off her hair about 5 years after the wedding.

You may think that I'm shallow Hal but I did the mom check and then checked her siblings. All skinny and healthy.

In fact when we met she was a size 10 at 135 and medium to long hair wearing a dress in heels. After a few biological replacements she just let herself go. Oh I tried the "lets get up early on saturday and go for a walk", but after the wedding she wanted nothing to do with that. Before the wedding we'd go for long walks, work out together, etc. I thought we had everything in common. Boy did I get duped.

After a decade or so we've basically just become roommates that really don't share anything in common except our love for our replacements.

Sorry for pouring it all out on this one but in short the answer is she already wears mens shirts, doesn't wear dresses, hates heels, cut her hair, eats all the time and just happens to be married to a CDr.

Renne.....

Pinto, I didn't delve into the reasons for my reply in post #31, but since this thread is taking a more serious turn, I'd like to explain further now.

I do think that sex play and bedroom role reversal is a good thing if both partners are into it.

But, I also wonder how the CDers who responded in this thread might really feel if their wives were to wear male hair cuts, stop shaving their legs, glue on facial hair & male eyebrows, pack, put on weight in order to lose their waistlines and generally look more hefty, wear guy clothes that are even more on the "guy" scale than the average. And in addition to just the changed appearance, if the wives experienced deep satisfaction out of constructing a life for themselves (several times per week with other like minded people, plus a much more elaborate online life) that excluded their husbands. Or if these wives actually preferred being their guy selves when their husbands weren't around, and if they waited for every opportunity to transform themselves and they couldn't wait until their husbands went out of town so they could do this. And if they eventually resented having to be in girl mode, say when the boss comes over for dinner and it showed in their moods. And if parts of their maleness started to creep into their everyday lives such as the buzz cut, the weight gain, never wearing any color other than guy blue or gray even if they are still wearing girl clothes, wearing male sneakers, adopting decidedly male mannerisms in they way the sit, walk, swagger.

So .. there are several ways that someone can take your question. The first thing that I thought of wasn't the fun bedroom play, but all the other stuff. There would be many changes in such a marriage and I'm not saying it wouldn't be doable, but it would require even the CDers to readjust their expectations of their marriages and the person they live with, and perhaps even their own sexual preferences.
    Reine

Well, back to the OP. My wife was out, so I had some time alone a little bit ago and did laundry,vacuumed and some other housework while wearing a chemise/robe set I just got from OnStopPlus.... Imagine what would happen if she 1) was accepting; and 2) bought me a maid's uniform...

Its quite simple for me, at least with this issue, I enjoy dressing and looking en femme but thats it, nothing sexually driven, I want to be a man for my wife in the bedroom and would not wish to do anything while dressed, and I do not wish to live full time as a woman, I just hope someday to not only be her husband but also her bff girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by pinto View Post
    Lorileah,
    thanks for your explaining words. I do understand your point of view well and probably i am not so far away as you may think. First, this thread and the connected question "What if your wife says..." does not necessarily mean that the result of the transformation of my wife into a husband is my greatest dream. Maybe a parttime role-switch would be ok. You also mentioned it.
    Second, i was just curious what others think about that subject or how the maybe live with it.
    Third, you are completely right concerning the wish to be someone and to be really in his/her shoes. I know quite good what that means. I don't know if it results out of a fetish, a certain mood, sexual pressure or whatever when people (including me) sometimes wish to be someone or a certain gender. The everyday always is much different. To be a woman does not always have advantages, the same for a man, an adult, a senior, whatever. Usually we only see the positive sides of something we wish. If we know there also negative aspects we try to cover them because we don't want to realize them. So I think I understand you know and we are not so much apart. This thread and some posts may results out of a certain mood. I doubt some of us would change their mind if the had to make a decision that would not be reversible.
    i totally agree with pinto. i am happy as a man. but i want to enjoy my femaleness also, while allowing my wife to explore her masculine side.

Quote Originally Posted by pinto View Post
    ... you and your girlie things. well, let's get started then: you become the wife and I will be your husband from now on. But not only mentally but at least also in dressing.
    Would you accept your wife to have short hair, menswear etc.?
    My first question would be....did you finally get me my maid's uniform? I'm not working without my uniform....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My wife cut her hair short, real short years and years ago, I have not seen her in a skirt or dress in many years, and has not had a girlish figure in over a decade. Her blouses are all camp shirts, (guy shirts with the buttons on the wrong side) her shoes could go either way. I do most of the cleaning and cooking, and when she gets home, it's sit in front of the TV, all evening. I think it's already happened, she has become the husband, and I've become the wife, and life is pretty good that way.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.