Heya gals.

I'm a real newbie here, and I'm not exactly sure where to begin.

As it is though, I've felt that I want to look more feminine for most of my life, and haven't had the chance to be so far. I’ve struggled with these feelings before--even now I feel a bit guilty for writing this online! I've read many resources, watched countless youtube videos and dreamed of myself as a princess (silly, but true) too many times to count, but I've never had the strength to even try to act anything less than masculine before. I'm quite self-conscious, and have fairly low self-esteem, but I know that I'd feel happier as a confident, cool, and dare I say it, sexy, woman. I think I'd like to take my first steps into proper cross-dressing, but I have absolutely no idea HOW, and the thought of learning so much daunts me.

Bearing in mind that I am a student in the UK and living on an extremely tight budget (not kidding), are there any cheap but good products anyone can recommend to start me off? If anyone has good quality advice I'd like to hear it too--I've lived most of my life without any sort of moisturiser at all, because that's not "what guys do", just as one example. I'm also quite tall (6 foot 3 ish, though I'm not exactly broad shouldered) and have HUGE size 14 shoes, though I'd like to find some lovely dresses and heels in my size sometime too.

Hugsie

Windy

(Apologies if this is in the wrong place!)