Thread: Is being a beautifull amle enough?

Is being a beautifull amle enough?

Well, for me, the start of CDing was mostly fetish. These days, I have come to appreciate the fit and feel of women's underwear, I still get a bit of a kick out of the taboo nature of wearing panties, but seriously, if I had to wear mens boxers I'd get hives.

Now, I'm not sure how I'd feel dressing as a women, I would need heavy make up help to pass, and I doubt I'd end up being the kind of women I'd want to date. If I get the chance, and some help, I'll try it, just to see.

Having said that, I do definitely want to be overtly sexy. I would like it if I could dress male, but sleek ( well, as sleek as my waistline permits ) sexy, dressy, stylish. Dammit! I want to be a sex object! This is one reason I like cycling, bike wear is one of the few acceptable ways for a guy to go out in public looking good. ( good to my point of view anyway. )

I've seen many people on here say men dressing pretty or sexy is regarded as taboo these days. How would you, you personally as someone that probably wants to be pretty yourself, regard a man who was at the beach, in a very trim speedo, no visible body hair, good trim body, basically flaunting himself as a male sex object? Just to be clear, imagine this "pretty boy" with a good looking GG on his arm, so there is no doubt of his sexual preferences.

Also, would you want to be such a guy?
    Last edited by UNDERDRESSER; 08-01-2011 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Spelling, again.

Gah!! beautiful MALE, that is.

Nope. Not enough for me. I'd rather look like a beautiful female. As beautiful as I can get that is. And for me.... sex has absolutely nothing to do with it.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I sometimes go out as a "pretty" male. It is no substitute for presenting as female.

I don't care at all what people think it implies of my sexual preference. Actually, I would rather be perceived as gay than as a masculine male, because it often makes GGs more comfortable around you.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Nope. Not enough for me. I'd rather look like a beautiful female. As beautiful as I can get that is. And for me.... sex has absolutely nothing to do with it.
    Thanks for the response, I think I'm in a minority on this forum, but not alone. I'd like to see how many others feel the same way. I know I have a feminine side, but not female. I don't feel there is a female "me" trying to get out, I just want to express feelings which are traditionally female.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I have the benefit of not being pretty either in male or female mode. It's all about balance I guess. I've had many years to find the best version of the male that I can manage to present and still have a long way to go to find the best version of me in female mode. Although I will clean up the best I can in guy mode, it's no longer a challenge and there isn't a lot of interest in seeing where that will take me. I'm to the point now that the challenge and reward of creating the best female look is much more satisfying to me than anything I can do for the old guy.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wore speedos on the beaches of Spain, France, and Italy about 35 years ago. Why? Because EVERY other man wore them then. I'm STILL MORTIFIED from the experience!

Charlize herself couldn't get me out in public wearing one of those!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My brain doesn't reconize a pretty male! It sees only a beautiful female! Gee I love my brain! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Pretty probably won't ever be associated with my appearance, but I hope at least to be feminine and not scare small children. That being said, I tried mixing make up and a few feminine clothing items. It was fun, but I took a comment here to heart. That is, I was probably creating a more dischordant image by attempting to present part male / part female than if I just went fully en femme. For me, the latter is far more satisfying.

Hi all. I derive alot of satisfaction from being treated like a pretty, submissive gay boy by other gay men and my friends. I think this is the reason why I don't need to dress that much in full women's clothes. My mannerisms are more "in the middle" in everyday mode, I identify as a gay male, and I look like one, so it is more acceptable to my friends and family and within the gay community. I totally understand that it is more challenging to be a straight man with a feminine side though.
    Some boys just can't help acting like girls...

My pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mayatoronto/

Platinum Member

No Pretty Males

If I'm going out with my wife I like to get dressed in a nice shirt and tie
    suit jacket or sport coat and look nice but I don't think that I'm pretty.

Pretty, That's only for crossdressing.

Orchid

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    How would you regard a man who was at the beach, in a very trim speedo, no visible body hair, good trim body, basically flaunting himself as a male sex object?
    I'm answering this from a different position than your original intent, but yes, I'd enjoy the view. A lot!
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I wore speedos on the beaches of Spain, France, and Italy about 35 years ago. Why? Because EVERY other man wore them then. I'm STILL MORTIFIED from the experience!

Charlize herself couldn't get me out in public wearing one of those!
    Not me. I kept wearing them when I came back from Germany. People here (USA) think it means you are gay. That is there problem, not mine.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".