Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going out with GG's while crossdressed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Going out with GG's while crossdressed

This is a question I need to ask. 2 of my GG friends want to take me out shopping and clubbing while I'm crossdressed. They said they will help me with the make-up because they are far better at it than me LOL! I really want to but I'm just a little scared. They keep telling me not to worry I will pass and they would not take me anywhere that is not safe. I trust them and know they would never put me in harms way. Has anyone else had any Girly days and nite with there GG friends, and how did it go?

Wow, what an opportunity. It's not one I've ever had and I don't think I could pass it up if it was offered! I hope you get some positive reinforcement from here.
    Sarah M..,
    Women's clothes? I don't put them on, I just grew into them.
    http://sarahjanus.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/sarah.m.janus

Me too!!! It's just so scarey. I have never been out dressed so this is a huge step.

Aspiring Member
    Wow, I'd love that, sounds like the perfect introduction to getting out & about. Just be one of the girls & have fun.
    Good luck

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I was out with my wife and her friend and we did not have any problems. Its so much fun to have girl time! Good luck if you decide to push through!

i have never been out with any of my GG friends because they would make fun of me if i told them i crossdress...well 1 of them definately would make fun of me,the others im not sure about. i have been out briefly dressed with my girlfriend tho (who encourages me to dress).
    <3 Jenny

Thats awsome your girlfriend likes for you to dress.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmissjenny View Post
    i have never been out with any of my GG friends because they would make fun of me if i told them i crossdress...well 1 of them definately would make fun of me,the others im not sure about. i have been out briefly dressed with my girlfriend tho (who encourages me to dress).
    Baby I hope to that with time you will be even more comfy bout going out dressed with me. You did yer first last weekand I am soo proud of you and I love you so much.
    Good things happen to those who wait. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'v been out for the first time with my wife about two weeks ago to a CD party but i had to go from hotel room to the car and then drive there it was scary but once you do it your never want to stop can't wait for my next time.

Where driving to Florida by the end of the month i think i'll be dressed in the car and going to Destin for one night then to a Island, i will be dressed for some of that, beach here we come

Do it you'll have a lot of fun you live once don't let it pass you by i did for a long time and i regret it.
    It's better to burn out then to fade away!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00002679127412

Platinum Member
    I'd say go for it! Nothing could be better than having a fun day with GG companions.

I haven't gone out with my wife - fully en femme, but after doing some shopping and such alone, I'm anxious to accompany my wife and perhaps one of her friends.

Go, you won't regret it. Though on a tangent, I doubt they know how to conceal beard-shadow.
    If need be, look in the mirror and say to yourself: A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Accepting GG's? You can't turn that down. Having them with you will make any situation better. It couildn't go any better if they had a sing around their necks saying she's ok, she is with us. If this makes any sense, shared acceptance is much easier to win than random acceptance. Because they accept you, others will more easily. I had an early outing many years ago. I couldn't believe how well it went. I could have used some more back then but eventually found my own confidence to go out and make my own friends.

I've been out with my friend (male) and his girlfriend a couple times. I know she was accepting because he wore skirts when they went out together. We had a good time & she & he treat me just like any other person.

I say GO FOR IT!!!!!!!
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Selina,

You absolutely have to do this and I'll tell you why. First, if you don't do it, you'll regret for the rest of your life. Second, I agree with Jane in Newcastle says, being in a group of GGs (even if it's only a couple of them) IMO it makes you "instantly more passable" (remember how we say the more CDs together the less we pass? .. well it's the opposite) because IMHO people tend to be more "TG blinded" (assuming you pass reasonably well in the first place) as they see you as one of the girls in the group as you are obviously all together. Thirdly, you will make every CDer on this forum as jealous as hell And lastly, OMG! it's going to be so much fun! You said yourself, that these lovely GGs will help you and won't take you anywhere that isn't safe.

This type of outing is my very most favorite thing to do when dressed. To go out with GG friends who treat you as "one of them" and they seemingly not make any exceptions because you are cross dressed, it is the most thrilling thing in the world, and yes a bit scary too especially at mainstream places. I've done it a couple of times with my wife and her friends. The first time I went clubbing it was just me and my wife. Let me tell you, it was hard to watch a guy attempting to chat up your wife right there in front of you, a guy who seemingly (?) things you are "the ugly GG friend" and ignores you as he hits on your wife, but oh well ... it was an experience of life that's for sure. SOunds like you won;t have that problem. Another time was when my wife and her GG girlfriend asked me to go out to dinner with them both to a mega busy mainstream place on a Saturday night. Gosh, that was quite a challenge at first for me, but after a while when you realize no one is looking at you, you relax and enjoy it, and I think this is how it will go with you too.

I say, go for it ... this is a chance of a lifetime! Remember, nothing ventured, nothing gained!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I want your friends too...and I only live a couple hours away...Your one lucky girl to have such a support/peer group.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Go for it! A lot of girls would kill for the same opportunity. I go out with several GG friends one or two times a month. My last two New Years Eve's were out with GG friends. We have a great time and never experienced problems or attitudes from anyone.

Go for it, or spend the rest of your days lamenting the fact that you din't take the opportunity.

Sounds fantastic!Go for it! It may take awhile to get yourself to do this, but I would not let the opportunity slip by...

At the end of the day, friends are friends no matter what gender (or transgender) they happen to be.

However...

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Logically, being out with GGs is one of the safest situations you can be in. Their presence and interaction with you indicates to onlookers that you have already been "vetted" and accepted by them which leads the onlookers to accept your presentation.
    That's a really good way to describe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    The hardest part, IMO, is not following engrained male habits. You don't step around your female companions to open a door, for example!
    Totally true!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Yes go for it otherwise you will regret it all your life. What an opportunity. A dream come true. Yes I would love to have the same chance as you do. Going out with GG's beeing accepted by them. Having the same fun as they do, just beeing one of the girls. Yes, do it!!!

Hi Selina

Your name immediately brought to mind the movie “The Sting”.

If you don’t go I think it won’t be long before you feel that you missed a golden opportunity. If you do go I think you will have one of the most enjoyable times of your life. I’ve been to the Avenue shopping a few times enfemme – the first time with my 28 year old Daughter, and I’ve been to a local support group dressed once with my Wife. Shopping enfemme is ever so much better than shopping in drab. Shopping really becomes fun when you can pick a top, jeans, dress, etc off the rack and step into the dressing room and try it on. At the Avenue that I shop at the staff expects me to come out of the dressing so they can see how the item looks on me; I’ve even had customers walk over and tell me how good something looks. One woman told me the dress really fit well and then added that I should try the orange 4” wedge shoes – bought both the dress and the shoes.

A few weeks ago the two women across the street and one door up came over with a friend of theirs who I didn’t know, I’d been over to their house earlier dressed, and asked me to go for a walk. Nancy, the home owner wanted to walk her dog and she said they would keep the walk short just around the block. I too was a little scared, it was around six and most of the neighborhood was home from work. But I went, and I enjoyed myself immensely, just four women out for a walk; neighbors waved, some said “Hi”. It didn’t take long for the butterflies to settle down and I was soon just one of the girls out for a walk.

I would love for some GG, or GGs, to offer to take me shopping; don’t know about the clubbing yet and besides I’m not much of a club person in boy-mode.
    Babs

I say go for it! I've been out with GG's in the past and we had a ball!!

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

It is scary that first time, but so liberating. You'll have a great time believe me

This is an experience not to be missed

Be aware they is every chance you will want to repeat the experience

If your really lucky it will something that wont need planning, just a phone call and the mere suggestion of a trip and you wont be able to resist

I know I cant resist
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    You should go and enjoy yourself after you shave your legs which BTW no one ever say anything about.