Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: womens deodorant

womens deodorant

I was wondering while dressed in guy mode do you wear womens deodorant or perfume, cause i have begun to wear it and had nothing but compliments about it saying you always sell so good what are you wearing i just say the maker not that it is the female brand. i just love the smell of perfume.

I use Tom's of Maine all natural Lavender deodorant no mater what clothes I wear. And a nice smelling bath powder.. Personally I have had issues with the amount of aluminum and magnesium if anti-persterants (male or female) and Tom's just works good and smells pretty.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes to both! I've gotten compliments as well.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I personally use Suave Lavender Lilac, but I didn't see on the label only for women. Yet I do not wear perfume out at all.

April

Secret says their deodorant is strong enough for a man but is made for a woman. I bought some Secret Scent Expressions Gel (Lavender) and I have never used an antiperspirant that keep me as dry as Secret. I find the scent is rather laid-back and it fades rather quickly.
    Babs

Same as Karren, Tom's, I don't use antiperspirants because off health warnings, but Tom's works great, and the lavender smells great. I have used perfume a time or two when in drab, but never felt really comfortable wearing it that way.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Secret solid I change scents every time now I am using peach
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

For several years now-Lady Speed Stick.Subtle scent stays clear so it doesn't mark my clothes.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Secret. Strong enough for a man. Made for a woman, but perfect for the rest of us!

I wear CK One again perfect for anyone.

Why do I do all of this? Chemical cross dressing? Nope... I like the scent and the feel nothing more nothing less.

Karren and Tina I may have to find some Tom's and give it a try. No higher recommendation than from you two gals.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I have been using secret for the last couple of monthes, since my man deoderant was giving me a rash, wife is ok with it and I like the way it smells!
    Alanea Reder

I've been using Secret for 4 years or so. I like the smell. I don't normally wear mens or womens perfumes although I do have a men's that is very soft that I like and it fits my engineer personality. It's called PI.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I just use whatever is cheepest

I have never worn deodorant in my life. I used to be a big tennis player and perspired like a faucet...but my sweat does not have any odor...weird eh? I do not wear any perfume/cologne either...probably just a safety strategy left over from when I was a responsible corporate clone. Kind of a no-no in that world.

I smell like peppermint (Dr.Bronner's) or vanilla. (Vanilla is one of those psychologically "safe" scents. Most like the smell because it connects with scent of mother's milk when we were nursing as a baby) ...guess I did not need to add that part, eh?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wear Secret as well. Never had anyone comment so it must work...lol. For perfume...White Diamonds. I had some perfume from Secrets in Lace but my SO siad it made me smell like her mother which was not a turn on for her...lol

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Female deodorant only, and Poison when in ladymode.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

I don't find that what deodorant I wear makes much difference, but I do often wear a slight amount of perfume almost all the time, with no negative comments and lots of positive ones from other woman.

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    My wife and I both use Burt bees deodorant which is all natural. I am allergic to commercial deodorants and antipursperants. I also now only sweat under one arm at any given time and the rest of me is dry, until I get really good and hot.

Hugs
    Trisha

I used only Secret, powder fresh. For scent I use a knockoff of CK 1, as well as other not-too-flowery scents I fund on sale. Right now it's something called Sunflowers.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've only used female deorderant for the last year.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I have used only "women's" deoderant in either mode for many years.
    Hugs, Carole

I have been using the SOs brand for quite some time. To keep her's from being used up to fast or not puttin' back in the right spot where she left it, I've bought a few backups for me only. Wearing her brand has several advantages. She can't smell it. You know that when you have a certain scent on for a while your nose forgets it. Also, if she ever finds my AP she'll think it's just something that she forgot, or I'll say that I bought a few extra in case you run out.....

I've givin up on the mennen but keep a few in the bathroom for appearances...

Renne.....

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Switched over to women's deodorant (Secret "Vava Vanilla") over a year ago and have never looked back....

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    About the only fem item I wear in male mode is women's deodorant. It actually works than male deodorant. To use a quote it truly is "strong enough for a man."
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    i wear it everyday, i wear kylie minogues ranges and halle berrys. i spray some on at night before bed and spray it on before work. men at work strangely dont smell it, but women do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

I have been wearing my wife's deodorant for years. No one has ever said anything to me not even my step daughters and they notice every little detail of what I am doing. It's Secret Baby Powder scent and I just love it.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.