Thread: Being Lola for my for the first time.

Being Lola for my for the first time.

Recently I had my first opportunity to get all dolled up and spend the evening at home with my wife. It took me about 1-1/2 hours to get all made up and dressed. What an experience that was. I was very nervous when I called her to come into the room and meet Lola for the first time. She was taken back a bit but was very accepting. We had a very nice evening playing a board game and watching tv together. We talked about taking baby steps so neither of us would become overwhelmed.

Since them I created an e-mail account for Lola and she corresponds with my wife. Last Saturday they both had a long chat on yahoo messenger and when we were shopping on Sunday she bought Lola a new bra, panties and hose.

I never imagined it could be this satisfying to have a female alter ego. To help with the baby steps last night I tried on the bra and panties and put in my breast and a night gown and sat with her. I did not use a wig or makeup. She said that was a great start. We are even talking about a trip were I can bring Lola with out of town and doing some shopping together.

I would be very interested to hear some of the experiences you lady's have had. How often do dress up? What is it like going out in public?

Lola
    Lola M.

Platinum Member
    Please feel free to refer to a number of my posts in recent days, relating to my first public outings. I was struck by the way you introduced Lola to your wife. My experience was that I came out as a CDer before we married, but only incrementally revealed myself en femme. It wasn't until we'd been married several years that I spent that first evening fully en femme with my wife. And now, going on 12 years, I'm just taking my first steps at going out in public.

I think for a 1st time experience things went very well for you and having an accepting wife makes it so much better. Setting up an e-mail account to talk to her was a great idea. It allows discussion without any guilt. Well done.

Lola is on the loose and there's nothing that can hold her back! You must be very happy the way things are going! For the first time out you will be nervous as heck! Don't fret it 'cause that wonderful wife of yours will see you through! You may want to keep the baby steps up your first time out! Thank your wife well for being so understanding and loving!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Hi Lola, Just rember this is all new to her don't overload her go easy she may not want to loose her man just yet
    the ball is in her court for now kinda let her lead good luck.

Orchid

I want to thank all you girls for the advice. I am not going to overwhelm my wife with this but I am having a great time learning about another side of me. She has been so supportive of it I think I am going to take her out for a nice dinner. As her husband though. LOL

If I can share anything I have learned is that the e-mails and the messenger chat have been a remarkable tool for both of us to share our feelings. When we chatted she was chatting with Lola, not her husband. If anybody else has that opportunity please give it a try.

I also am learning a lot reading other posts from you girls. I haven't posted a lot yet as I am still very new to this and don't have very much experience. The one area I need to learn more about is makeup. Does anybody have any suggestion on how to look beautiful.

Lola
    Lola M.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife and I identified Tina 6 years ago and we also have a separate e-mail for Tina. In fact, my masculine and feminine personas are very different, and we keep them as far apart as we can, one being a husband and the other being a girlfriend. It works incredibly well for us, and we've learned a lot about that feminine side of me that was a blur for decades The transformation time is still about an hour for us (after doing nails!) but it's clearly worth the time to change over from one persona to the other!

have fun!

Hi Lola, I'm glad you are doing so well and enjoying involving your wife in your CDing.
    Thanks for sharing - it's very helpful!
    Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Some ideas: If you buy something for Lola, buy something for your wife, too; think of matching pajamas, dresses or shoes; send her gifts, notes, cards, flowers from Lola; ask her help with Lola's makeup and outfits; always tell her how good it makes you feel and how happy you are; always check with her to make sure she is OK; keep it fun for both of you; give her a massage when Lola arrives; dress Lola as a maid and do something for her; figure out shortcuts to reduce time getting Lola ready; try and do things as Lola for her, like cook a meal; plan activities for you to do with her as Lola, don't just show up; always take one step at a time; don't hide anything from her; communicate, communicate, communicate; thank her for being her.

Always be open with her...Lola you have received a special gift...your wife and her acceptance of you. I have that too...and there is no better experience. Diana

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I find your post very surprising, Lola! U sound like a young newlywed, not a 50 something that's been married for awhile!
    By the way, that's A GOOD THING! Looking at things with young eyes and a positive attitude may help carry u both on a fun ride to a happy future!

However, as a newbie never forget! You're just looking over the edge! One little slip and you're SUDDENLY FALLING DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE! Eek!

And, I wonder why u selected the name, "Lola"? Remember the song? "Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets!" A bit worrisome!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!