Recently I had my first opportunity to get all dolled up and spend the evening at home with my wife. It took me about 1-1/2 hours to get all made up and dressed. What an experience that was. I was very nervous when I called her to come into the room and meet Lola for the first time. She was taken back a bit but was very accepting. We had a very nice evening playing a board game and watching tv together. We talked about taking baby steps so neither of us would become overwhelmed.

Since them I created an e-mail account for Lola and she corresponds with my wife. Last Saturday they both had a long chat on yahoo messenger and when we were shopping on Sunday she bought Lola a new bra, panties and hose.

I never imagined it could be this satisfying to have a female alter ego. To help with the baby steps last night I tried on the bra and panties and put in my breast and a night gown and sat with her. I did not use a wig or makeup. She said that was a great start. We are even talking about a trip were I can bring Lola with out of town and doing some shopping together.

I would be very interested to hear some of the experiences you lady's have had. How often do dress up? What is it like going out in public?

Lola