Thread: The Boy Has Escaped!

The Boy Has Escaped!

What's a girl to do? Advice appreciated.

It started because of a three week trip to the east coast. I thought I'd be nice and let him go so that my spouse could have him around for a while.

Well, he ate his way through five states and the District of Columbia. Not stuff like salads, oh no, he had to have bar-b-que and hush puppies and deli sandwiches and chili (Ben's Chili Bowl) and you name it. Now we've got a beer belly.

Then last week he went out for "lunch with the guys" (more crap, not to mention talking about ammo, cammo, and blammo and probably saying demeaning things about women).

And today I found him outside talking to another guy about race cars and ATV's at Glamis and shooting pool.

I've had it! I have got to shove his spiney little butt back in the testicle lockbox.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Platinum Member
    I suppose he has to come out once in a while. Hopefully, he's had his fill of chili, beer and guy talk for a few months.

Well you can't live with them and you can't just shoot them! So I would lock him in that box and thow away the key! The nerve! I dare 'him' to try and corrupt you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

LOL! I went on a one-week vacation, and packed on five pounds, hit a ball game, golfed twice, and drank a bunch of beer. Ah well, the boy has to play, too. But it's back to a little gastro-discipline, and working on the mid-section again. Sigh.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

This is going to be some talk with the spouse. "Dear, remember me acting like a CDer for the last few decades? Well, I guess I'm not..."

Of course, I can't say that I've been a very good influence either .... .. .... .. but I'll try to be better.
    Last edited by Eryn; 08-01-2011 at 09:18 PM.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Former Member
    That's why being a crossdresser is so much fun! The boy can get out when he needs to but the girl is always there to keep him under control!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    My time is coming for that...archery season starts next month. I will, however be wearing some pretty panties under all that camo! It also gives a good excuse to shave legs and armpits...hair holds scent. Maybe a camo bra?....
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

To me this sounds like the "blue fog" (opposite of the pink fog). I think you'll get past it, but it sounds like your figure will suffer.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    LOL...this is what happens when we deprive one of our gendered selves. It's a little safer to deprive our femme selves because the consequence is doing all those "safe" femme things!

But keep that guy under wraps and he goes out of control on food and beer and being a couch potato, or he starts playing a contact sport that he hasn't in years and ends up with broken bones that keeps the femme side from doing anything for weeks!!!

All in moderation We have to be nice to our guy sides if they are to be nice to us !

tina

you lady's are funny i love it here and its my first day.
    xErica the x is silent

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    The guy has either been in control, or the situation at home has had him as the default for way too long. I can get some time occasionally, but he has been ruining my figure. On top of that he's been wearing sandals and getting a tan line that just doesn't match anything I wear. How do I deal with that kind of a problem? Let me know if you find a way to get him back under your thumb because my guy is forgetting to take my needs into consideration and I'm getting worried.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not sure I get the, "Let the guy out or box him up", stuff. I'm always a guy, even when I'm Sherry. However, I can definitely relate to holiday binges! I believe we need them to be able to stay on a healthier diet the rest of the time.

I don't think we should begrudge ourselves binges! Just take them in stride and get back on the wagon when back home. I just returned from an all inclusive 10 day tour. All meals were included and every one was a BUFFET! The desert shelves at the Marriott alone were rite out of, "Death by chocolate"!

I pigged out so much the first few days, I couldn't button my pants and felt so bloated! The hotel scale said I was up 14 pounds! Not sure how accurate it was but I went back to mostly salads, veggies, lean meat, and fruit the final days of the tour. Lite on pasta and deserts, etc. No alcoholic drinks. By the time I got home I was only up 5 pounds. A week back home and that's gone.

Don't feel guilty if your out having a good time and over indulge. Save that for when your at home thinking about that Hagendaz in the freezer at 10 PM!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim_Bitzflick View Post
    To me this sounds like the "blue fog"
    Am I the only one who put together the phrases "Blue Fog" and "Ben's Chili Bowl?" I guess we were talking about a different type of fog.

Don't worry, Barbara - you're still all girl.

Kathi

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I think that's great. This is the benefit of being CD to me. I have the girl side that regulates and the guy side that cuts loose. It's all about balance to me. I am happy you had a good time.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Damn never thought to blame "him"alone, for my beer belly and the extra pounds.

thankifully though Sophie will be the one to get them back off again,my wife and I are dieting
    and also with the help of Zumba on the Wii we will be ready to reward ourselves with a shopping
    spree,1 lb down each in one week ,and hopefully many more to go,just gotta put lock on his cooler
    and hide his snacks away LOL

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

LOL!!LOL!! Never heard of blame being placed like that. Maybe I'll give it a try and see what happens.

a bit nutty
    Wait till hunting season starts. Many will sport a full beard and mustache to ward off the elements... Don't think the girls will like that one!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I've been to that place too (Ben's Chili Bowl). That place has quite the history. During the riots in the 1960s it was one of the only places standing (policemen and protesters sat and ate their chili dogs side by side)

ahhh let loose for a while i think its everything that makes a complex personality

Platinum Member

The Best Of Both Worlds

Well you know what they say Boys will be Boys.

Orchid

Banned Read only
    The last time I let "him" out he got me thrown in jail. I fixed the problem though. I had SRS and have never had another problem out of him.