Thread: Relaxing

Relaxing

The weather is hot so I am sitting on the patio with the fan On.

What are others doing?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member
    working mostly. I did venture out (en femme) in the heat to return a package, do a little shopping and pick up a frappachino. Now I'm back to work.

Platinum Member
    Hi Patty, Way over here on the East Coast the temp. and humidity
    are in triple digits so it's pretty much inside in the AC on Line.

Orchid

With Temps over 100 and feels like temps beinig 6 or 7 degrees hotter then that.. i have hanging on to my AC...

Once again arguing with my mother that although it only gets really hot in WV 2-3 weeks a year it is hot enough those 2-3 weeks to warrant an air conditioner - especially when the neighbor is giving it to her for free!
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Just watered the garden. Very Tom-Boyish, too, I might add. Carhartt womens shorts (yup they make great girl clothes) with exofficio bikini panties, a patagonia bra with a territory ahead v-neck tee. Now I'm sitting on the 3 season sipping a cold Pino-Grigio. The weather's changed and there's a nice little breeze coming in. It's getting dark and I'm about to light a candle.
    Cheers,
    Lauren

Sitting in my air condition grarage Enfeme listening to country music downing a ice cold Busch!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

114 in Tulsa today. Cold shower in my hotel room and watching tv with black bra, hose and heels.

sitting on the back porch, drinking a cold miller, listening to 60s music, wearing a cotten sundress

Laying out soaking up as much sun as possible. Actually I have some secluded rental property presently vacant, a great location for sunning nude.......

No matter how hot it gets, I can always enjoy being outdoors in the summer sun. I hate winter and all the miserable weather it brings. Cold, ice and snow aren't for me but unfortunately I live in the midwest (near Lake Michigan) and it seems like winter never ends. Give me a nice hot summer and I'm a happy camper.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

In my Air conditioned apt. logged into Cross Dressers.com and sitting here at the computer waring a pink, satin lace-trimmed top over turquoise uplift bra and pink knee length satin pettipants. When it gets too cool I slip on my short, sheer. black, robe. We were lucky here today, it rained and cooled things down outside a bit. Supposed to be hot and humid again tomorrow though. Maybe I would feel comfortable in a nice green satin string bikini panty and a satin bra and nothing else . Or maybe time to break out the crotchless panties again. hehe.

Hope Joanna's Wife!! Joannas_fiance's Avatar
    Sitting here reading these posts with my fiance...lol

Hope