Thread: Too hot to handle.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fanboy in Flares & a Bra jthong24's Avatar

Too hot to handle.

I've had the urge to dress a lot lately. But, I keep denying myself. I reside in the Chicagoland area, and it's been so very very humid. I live without air conditioning for the moment. If I were dressed up en femme I'd be even more miserably uncomfortable than I am in guy mode. This is frustrating.

I'm in the process of buying a house, and can't wait to have air. Several months ago I revealed to my fiance that I was c/d and after the initial shock, she's been supportive and even went shopping with me. She has only seen me dressed twice; once on Halloween, and once after the shopping trip. That day ended in some fantastic bedroom gymnastic, so I'm very hopeful for the future. I cannot wait to get out of this heat in my own place with my future wife. I'm very exciting to see just how enthused she is about my dressing. I love her and I'm very glad I'm sharing my entire being with her. Those of you who question telling your S/O, I highly recommend you do it early on. You could be pleasantly surprised =D.

im happy to hear you SO is supportive. im in South carolina and its been super hot here also 100s. hope you house buying goes smoothly.
    xErica the x is silent

Aspiring Member
    sounds to me like you need to buy a bikini....

This time of year, women's clothes are way more comfortable, unless you're into stockings...I used to live in Chicago and I'd love to walk down Michigan Avenue in a sundress, watching the guys sweat in their suits and ties.

Hehe, just move on up to central Canada... when it's hot, it's not all that hot, and when it's cold, you just dress for it and look real cute!
    With love,
    - Celes

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't get it! I keep reading posts that say "it's too hot to dress". I LOVE dressing in the summer! All those cute little skimpy outfits that I COULD wear in winter because-----------well, I live in SoCal. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. No one has AC near the coast and everyone has a pool. But, we ALSO have fans! Don't they sell those in Chicago?

Thank goodness I had the good sense to move away from there when I was 2!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just a little south in Missouri at my house it reached 109 today in the shade! I can't imagine being w/o air! I feel for you big time! Hang in there! When you get your new house you will need your future wife to heat things up!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    This time of year, women's clothes are way more comfortable, unless you're into stockings...I used to live in Chicago and I'd love to walk down Michigan Avenue in a sundress, watching the guys sweat in their suits and ties.
    I have never had the courage (or looks ) to pull that off in recent history, but I did buy a little sundress the other day at a bargain shop, would love to wear it out and about!

Amanda,you took my post. Sundresses are great in the summer and they fit in much better than a polyester skirt and top with nylons. I wonder if the T Mobile girl's pink sundress dress is for sale?

Hope Joanna's Wife!! Joannas_fiance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jthong24 View Post
    Those of you who question telling your S/O, I highly recommend you do it early on. You could be pleasantly surprised =D.
    That was a great idea you telling her! I am happy to hear that she has been supportive of your hobby! My Joanna revelead to me little bits at a time what he liked through conversations about certain kinds of subjects. When I revealed to him that I liked what he did, our relationship hit a new high with us having more in common and for more fun things to do together...like shoe and makeup shopping!!

Joannas fiance