Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ingrown hairs can be fun!

Ingrown hairs can be fun!

When I do get the odd ingrown hair I like to leave it till its well on its way, growing under the skin. Then I give it a good scrape with my nail till it pops out.
    Beats biting your nails when you’re bored.

You can find fun in most things if you try hard enough girls.

SUZY

I do the same thing, and then tweezer pluck the little suckah out afterwards. That'll teach it a lesson!

I don't consider this as being "fun". Lol.

Do not epilate your face!! Ever!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-04-2011 at 01:13 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The erupting blood phenomenon is so hawt. It's like vampire acne!
    "I am the beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos. "
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."
    "We give no crap, and we take very little."

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    But notice that at that point the hair slips out painlessly!!!

tina

Ewwwwww, gross! How about talking about how many pantyhose we have ruined that were the SO's or something like that? Whats next, exploding zits?

Gag, Puke

You ruined a pair of your SO's pantyhose?? Ekkkkkk.

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    You ruined a pair of your SO's pantyhose?? Ekkkkkk.
    More than one pair Karen. Good thing she has lots and sadly rarely wears them so I doubt they were missed.

Ooooops, sorry, off topic.

Please return to the grossness as afore mentioned.

It would be on topice if you had an in-grown hair explode and ruin a pair of your SO's pantyhose!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    It would be on topice if you had an in-grown hair explode and ruin a pair of your SO's pantyhose!
    Explode!
    Who is getting gross now? You are evil Karren.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    and exploding ingrown hair is when you get pimple around it . Stand back fire in the hole
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

This is getting gross. Reminds me of the fact thst I have no problem dieting lately, I get my dinner and take it in the family room were my wife always seems to be watching Bones lately and it is usually at a time when they are dealing with something putrid, suddenly I am just not hungry anymore.

I love Bones!! Usually watch it during dinner too.... And I think were having ribs tonight!! Lol.

.......My Photos

To use "gross" in this thread is virtually an egregious understatement of the very nature of the above fore mentioned. I was just about to ask about panty leg hole elastic chaffing too.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I hate ingrown hairs. My neck is now covered with them because I shaved a couple days ago to fill out and hand in job apps.
    But I have had plenty of zits that have squirted puss out hard enough to make a sound as it splatters on the mirror. Had what I would call a volcanic zit explode all over a mirror at Wal Mart once. And some in which the puss gushes out of. I also get alot of black heads that are hard, maybe dried guessing by the color, by the part that is closest to the skin, and then have a normal white and squishy "tail" to them.
    And if you want gross, here is 2 girls, 1 cyst.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBlO8wfDzmc
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schatten Lupus View Post

And if you want gross, here is 2 girls, 1 cyst.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBlO8wfDzmc
    Gross... and a really bad idea. Best to let them clear on their own (sometimes they erupt on their own, sometimes not), or have a doctor do it; it can leave a scar or cause further infection. It is not surprising how much came out given the size of the cyst.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I'm now refering to this thread as the bucket list. It's a list of things you needs bucket for . Better call itthe bucket and mop list .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Sick puppies...all-a-ya. LOL

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

wow thats one long hair down there. lol. crazzy
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

Well, it took me 8 hours to get bored enough to talk about zits, exploding ingrown hairs and such!So I er wait! I still aintn't that bored!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Before coming out to the world, I sported a full beard which was full of ingrown hairs. I would pull them out with tweezers whenever I felt them and they looked as if they were coated with an oily buildup, perhaps natural body oil. Also before I started shaving my legs regularly, I would find ingrown hairs on my legs, those being different than those on my face. The ingrown hairs on my legs were tightly coiled under the skin and could be an inch or so long when I removed them. I shave my face and legs daily now and haven't had any ingrown hairs for several years.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by Jilmac View Post
    ... ingrown hairs on my legs, those being different than those on my face. The ingrown hairs on my legs were tightly coiled under the skin and could be an inch or so long when I removed them.
    OMG I am sorry but WOW my boyfriend gets those things on his legs and I LOVE pulling them out!! It's so cool you like scrape the skin off and this hair is all coiled up under his skin, weird. I can spend an hour plucking hairs from his legs/chest/face/stomach

OK, this thread does not belong here, time to move it to the "Beauty Club". LOL

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thank u for the reminder, Suzy! I'm SUCH a lucky "girl"! I don't have to shave or pluck ANYWHERE!

Altho, LOTS of folks comment on my out of control eyebrows at CD events!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

when i worked in a hospital, I was afraid to touch ingrown hair because the level of staph infections was high across the area.. I had 3 working there. Never a single one since I quit..
    Eyes alight with glowing hair
    all that fancy paints as fair
    she takes her fan and throws it
    in the lion's den..