Thread: Suzy is having a bad time at the moment!

Suzy is having a bad time at the moment!

I was walking through the car park and there was a woman wearing a dress I had to have.
    It was a fitted dress with wide shoulder straps. And it was made of a close stitch stretchy fabric. It was white and came down to just above the knee. It’s described as a wiggle dress and wow, did she wiggle!
    It was a perfect fit and she was slim and shapely. [I was in love again, blast it!]

So what did I do? What any C.D. girl would do, try to get one for me.

It’s now three days later and I can’t find that dress on ebay, or in any online shop.
    I will never give up, never. I have to have it!!

[I need a screwdriver]

SUZY

Now you know what you have to do Suzy... go talk to the lady and ask where she got it from! OK this one's gone, but there will be many more next times! And you know that she will be delighted that you asked! Win/Win?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Yes Kaz, I had the same thought too. But I am a coward so I did not ask her but just walked away.
    I am pathetic.

Platinum Member
    Hi Suzy, Cheer up another gorgeous lady in another just gota have it dress will come by again.

Orchid

Platinum Member
    I know the feeling - today I was at the mall, presenting as well as I can manage in a tank top and capris. I saw this cute little girl at the Clinique counter and desparately wanted to have her short little peasant dress. Oh to be 18!

Cheer up lady with same name. Drown your sorrows here:
    http://www.bluevelvetvintage.com/Bet...in-Up-Dresses/

I think the Polka Dot dress would look lovely on you.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Suzy Parker; 08-02-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I just spent a week at the beach looking at 18 yr old girls in incredibly hot bikinis and strutting down the boardwalk in some of the shortest shorts I've ever seen. I don't know which I wanted more...the girls or the body and clothes!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Suzy! How often does this happen to you? Just curious... Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Gaby2 View Post
    Suzy! How often does this happen to you? Just curious... Gaby
    Not very often Gaby. Only about once a week.

Shopping is great therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Not very often Gaby. Only about once a week.
    Suzy, you are such a perfect woman! Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Suzy;
    Try looking in some of the shops near where she was walking, Maybe she bought it locally??
    Next time, just walk up to the person, and say, "Excuse me, but that is a very nice dress you are wearing.
    Where did you get it; I am thinking of getting it for someone special"
    I am sure you will have no trouble, and you will most likely flatter the person very much.
    Rader

Oh the pains of being a crossdresser. Bt on the plus side you will have to go shopping to find that dress.

Good luck on your quest.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I can't think of you being blue, you are always smiling., but i can say it doe's hurt a bit when you see all these ladies lucky enough to be wearing beautiful summer dresses. Good luck with finding that dress.

I find myself looking at attractive women different now. I appreciate their outfit now as well as their physical assets. I especially like the women dressed up for business in the city. The skirt suits and heels. So many options and outfits.

There are a few dresses that I have in my mind that I have seen once or twice in my life that I really want to have. But try as I might, I have never run across them in all of my travels and searches. Sigh. Keeeeep trying!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Suzy! By now you should know that if you really want somethin', you should JUST TAKE IT!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I love when that happens and there's an opportunity to say "I love that dress on you.....may I ask where you got it?" I have never had a bad reaction.

Suzy I often see lovely women beautifully dressed and I turn green with envy. I saw a lovely LBD in a store window once and almost went in to buy it but fortunately I had a sanity attack and walked away. Beautiful dresses do not necessarily look great on dumpy little old ladies.

Vieja