Thread: That close

That close

Came home from work at 4:30 to find the kids were working till 9:00 got all dressed up and went a bit further because i had more time on my hands. Finished eating dinner and started browsing on this site when the door bell rang, my wife went to the door and she thought it was someone selling something, she screamed out it's our son, HOLY S#^T i went to run upstairs but i would have to pass the front door that had a frosted window that you can just see threw. I was trapped in the kitchen, my wife looked at me a said go he's talking on the phone, so i ran by went upstairs and started undressing, my wife opened the door for him and unlocked the screen door that i lock when iam dressed. I undressed so fast and herd him say he came home for dinner. HOLY S#^t again the lap top is on the kitchen table open to this site, i start running downstairs and pass a mirror and looked as i passed by and seen that i didn't take off my lipstick, went back up and called down to my wife to charge the laptop. She knew what i was talking about and got it before he did. WOW what a night.

OMG That was a close call. Thanks goodness for the locked screen door precaution.

I bet if you try you can get closer than that!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Silver Member
    Better thank your wife again and again and again.

Hi,Maria

Oh dear. i just could not live like that. oh heck . i do have any easy life then dont i .

...noeleena...

Another example of why I want to disclose my TG nature to my kids. As they get older, the discrete thing doesn't get any easier.

On the plus side, your wife is excellent at running interference for you. That much is priceless!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Aspiring Member
    That kind of hiding is way to stressful.

Platinum Member
    what a shocker! Good thing you're wife was on her toes! I have it a little easier since my sons live a good distance away, making surprise visits impossible, and my step daughter currently living with us is aware and fairly accepting.

That was a close call. Maybe it's time to let him know, since your wife is so accepting.

Just one more example where good pre-planning saves the day. A lesson for all of us. Thanks for sharing.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    That's why I always keep alternate clothing nearby. I can get into the powder room without passing the front door. I also always keep socks handy to cover my painted toes. Glad to hear that you didn't get caught. I have 2 daughters, both out of the house, and do not want them to know.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

tell them you are trying on halloween outfits, then ask him what he thinks!! seriously! Maby it would even be an excuse to crossdress next week or even tommarro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    Came home from work at 4:30 to find the kids were working till 9:00 got all dressed up and went a bit further because i had more time on my hands. Finished eating dinner and started browsing on this site when the door bell rang, my wife went to the door and she thought it was someone selling something, she screamed out it's our son, HOLY S#^T i went to run upstairs but i would have to pass the front door that had a frosted window that you can just see threw. I was trapped in the kitchen, my wife looked at me a said go he's talking on the phone, so i ran by went upstairs and started undressing, my wife opened the door for him and unlocked the screen door that i lock when iam dressed. I undressed so fast and herd him say he came home for dinner. HOLY S#^t again the lap top is on the kitchen table open to this site, i start running downstairs and pass a mirror and looked as i passed by and seen that i didn't take off my lipstick, went back up and called down to my wife to charge the laptop. She knew what i was talking about and got it before he did. WOW what a night.
    And then I went down stairs and give my wife a big loving kiss and said I love you baby. You did that right? LOL. Bless our understanding wives they are truly our best friends and always have our backs.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Gold Member
    Maria;
    You might think to stash a quick change of drab clothes downstairs, maybe the bath room.
    Or I could come over and build you a Back Stair Case, Not visible from the front door. LOL
    Rader

THAT'S TOOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT!!!
    You thanked the wife I hope!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria, My girls have a key the door but the screen door can't be unlocked from outside
    I learned that trick a long tine ago.

Orchid

I thanked my wife over and over and she said to me i don't think anyone could understand the stress involved being the wife of a crossdresser and that there sure isn't a boring moment. As my late father use to say, you can run but you can't hide and it's all just a matter of time when everything comes out. These are the times you ask yourself why do i have these extra problems, and in the same breath he ate dinner and went back to work and i locked the screen and got dressed again. Go figure.