Thread: Girly music?

Girly music?

Hi girls,

Anyone else when dressed feel their feminine ego start to take hold and you find yourself acting or having preferences women would normally choose? I really start to like pop music like (don't groan) Katy Perry or Rihanna or otter female singers. This wouldn't be so odd but in guy mode I'm an alt rocker type, so the contrast is kind of jarring for me to admit. Also find myself caring about things guys wouldn't normally give a hoot about, linens, window treatments, china - all with a decidedly feminine bent. I love floral patterns now, whether it's on a bedspread or on a lacy camisole top.

Okay broad subject, but I find my feminine creeping into my masculine life so much more these days.

Yep, me too. As a man I love Classical music.
    But when I am Suzy I just love to party and dance to Lady Ga Ga!
    [Suzy is also kind to animals]

Have fun, SUZY

Platinum Member
    I honestly don't feel internally different. I like the same music either way.

Acting like a woman

My persona definitely changes when I am dressed enfemme. I like to dance and listen to pop stars like lady Ga Ga. My musical preferences become wider than my male self who is mainly interested or listens too My inner male is now much broader minded musically. My character and habits become more feminine Not as a sissy but like a real woman

Maybe not "girly" music but I do prefer what I would call "sexy" music. Examples would be songs like Miss You by the Rolling Stones or Rag Doll by Aerosmith. David Bowie always works too, especially Jean Genie
    typos? Errors? Sent from my phone!

What is 'girly' music and what is not, is simply a matter of opinion. I know plenty of women who prefer heavy metal, hard rock, and sex based rap music, and have known plenty of men who like romantic love songs. I grew up in a time when popular music was all about love; how the artist sang about how they felt romantically about the person they were singing to or singing about. Somewhere, during the '80's, it all went away; music became about sex instead of love, and rap focused on hate and violence. Break dancing, where one individual did all the moves alone, replace the touch dancing of the disco era. I view break dancing as dancing masturbation, because it involves only one person; there isn't any romance involved in it at all.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Nothing chances with my clothes except my looks... Whether I'm wearing a dress of not.... I still love hard rock....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Music, no, but television yes. I'm watching the home shopping channel for the first time. Not sure I want to wear all that they are showing, but some of the makeup is pretty good, besids they give great tips...

Renne.....

Why should being girly stop me from liking hard rock? One of my influences as a guitarist is Orianthi, she kicks a$$.

I used to fall into that trap before I decided to go full-time. When dressed as Anna, it was all Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry, Pink and Gwen Stefani. When in drab, I'd listen to nothing but Hard Rock, Heavy Metal and Trance. Now that I've merged my two personalities, I'll pop in my headphones, put my media player on random and rock out to whatever comes on.

Commander Shepard Taylor Skyrim's Avatar
    As a male I don't care what music I listen to. As a female I will only listen to certain female pop artists , classical and video game soundtrack music.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IT'S EITHER WE FIGHT OR WE DIE!

Gold Member
    loud crashing screaming heavy metal makes me feel girly
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I still listen to the same stuff. Even in the few different sub-genres of extreme metal there are several female singers and musicians. And Angela Glassgow of Arch Enemy growls much more fiercely, bestially, and demonically than any male singer.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Banned Read only
    My music taste doesn't change that much. I enjoy most music with a good beat. But I find I listen to more music and more pop music when I'm dressed. I listen to more radio when I'm a man. I definitely dance more when I'm dressed. I guess because I feel a little bit happier.

Some girls do! Some girls don't!! I'm a little more country than that!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Former Member
    Nothing changes for me except the clothing. It's gotta be Rock-n-Roll if you want to dance with me!

Commander Shepard Taylor Skyrim's Avatar
    I grew up listening to classic rock and country. It wasn't till I bought my Ipod did I start to branch out and listen to other music. My Favorite Artist is a Japanese composer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IT'S EITHER WE FIGHT OR WE DIE!

The past few years girl singers have been my choice. In the car i like to try to sing like a girl. Helps in practicing the fem voice. I really luv Gaga and Katy perry and many more like that. In guy dress more of a Boston fan and 80's fan.