Thread: it's going to be a hard week

it's going to be a hard week

The in-laws are going to be staying with us the next seven days so no dressing en-femm around the house or going for walks around the neighborhood oh may what's a girl to do but at least i still have my panties
    It's better to burn out then to fade away!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00002679127412

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    when I don't have the oppurtunity to dress I use this time to work on other skills...Mannerisms, etc....
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

GHEE! Those darn inlaws! Don't they cause enough trouble already! Now this!!!!! Ouch!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

In-laws or not, what's more important, dressing up or spending time with family???

Even if you cannot stand your in-laws (and that would seem so cliche even it were the case), you are doing it for your wife, for family.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Platinum Member
    Time goes fast. Enjoy what you can.

I can relate... Mine just left after a 5 day visit!! Thank god!! They were driving me crazy! Crazier! And food... I gained 3 pounds!! Ekkkkk...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Either get along with 'em or GRIN AND BEAR IT. (Showtime!!)

What's the difference between in-laws and outlaws?

Outlaws are wanted!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by susie d View Post
    What's the difference between in-laws and outlaws?

Outlaws are wanted!
    I didn't know that there was a difference. Orchid

It's all good they are nice people to be around with and my wife just gets to see her mom once or twice a year, there be time to dress when we lock ourselfs in our room for the night
    It's better to burn out then to fade away!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00002679127412

I seem to have been in the same boat. In-laws and friends here for two weeks. Just took the last of them to the airport. From there it was straight to getting a mani and pedi and getting color back on my toes. Yea! Now I will be able to dress and go out this week end.

Look on the bright side.... It gives you several days to plan some great outfits, and when you finally do get to dress in those outfits, it feels that much more satisfying. Chin up, the time will fly by before you know it.