Thread: Purposeful Tan Lines? And other non-removable cues.

Purposeful Tan Lines? And other non-removable cues.

I'm currently working to sun-tan the round shape of my ballerina flats into my feet; instead of the typical summer thong-sandal look. 30 minutes a day while drinking the coffee.

I've already got the bikini bottom tan; and would love to do the top-side, but the wife would probably never stop laughing while that tan is in effect. And definitely volunteer me to be on the "skins" team if the chance arose for her.

We were on vacation in Port Grimaud France a couple years ago, and i decided on the first day we were there that i would wear a thong on the beach (ala male mode, but whatever, its France, mine wasn't the only one)....
    Well, would you believe that i burnt parts of me that day that have never seen the sun before, into a perfect 'whale-tail' of a tan line across my ass....
    Not such a big deal, but i played ice hockey and floor hockey that summer, fall, winter, and even into the spring with the tan line still visible.... no one ever called me on it, but if they did i would have just told the truth!

Careful, those tan lines will hang around for a loooong time!

kisses,
    Sheri

I bought my first bikini this spring and told myself I was going to wear it and get the bikini tan. After much after thought, I decided against it because as sure as I got one, I would do something that would require me to go without a shirt. Maybe next year......
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

I would not look good at all in a bikini and my wife would kill me if I had strong female tan lines. But, an overall tan from tanning nude is OK.

I've been tanning a lot in a bikini bottom. I've got some really great tan lines. I was wearing the top but really didn't like the look of the white boobs.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I love this look as I'm getting ready for work in the morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I have been wearin a pair of string bikini panties to lay in the sun this year getting a nice bikini tan bottom.. as an after thought i wish i had went with a thong... but plan on that next year.. i have worked hard to get a pretty tan this year wearing sleeveless shirts or know shirts when working out in the sun.. also have done a lot of laying and sitting out on the back deck in my panites.. was getting about an hour up to 2 hours a day of sun until it got so damn hot.. can't handle the high temps and the feel likes of 105.. maybe a little break will come by soon and i can get back to shapeing up my tan.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wish I could un-tan my arms! A farmer's tan looks CRAPPY with my bikini!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Do you remember those pre-adolescent years when your parents began trusting you to stay home alone while they went out? You know, when the closing garage door changed structured maturity into the creative anarchy of an inmate running the asylum? I could not decide which item on the forbidden list to do first...

Well, I guess I just never grew out of that stage. It is like a 24/7 funhouse at my house. That is the price I pay for being born with an overzealous curiosity, eh?

I contemplated wearing a bikini top to sunbath on my deck last summer...just to see the “enhancement” outcome. I kind of chickened out knowing it would not be easy to conceal the result at a pool.

This year it was on the top of my “to do” list. Mission accomplished...the results are impressive! Plus, the bra pad outlines are exactly the same diameter as the funnels of my homemade breast pump! Imagine that...lucky me...

I would post some pictorial proof for you, but I think my entire allotment of moderator “leniency tickets” on this forum have already been punched...

So, don’t bother sending me an invitation to your pool party this year...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I too have blown all my moderator brownie points (at least for the time being). Posted a thread about my tan lines with a picture, unfortunately it was considered a nekked picture (make sure you read the rules on pictures before posting tan line pictures!).

Anyway. . . . I have been working on my tan lines this summer in my bubblegum pink bikini. Both top and bottom tan lines are very pronounced. Early on my wife warned me that I was getting too much sun, after that, when I had relatively dark lines her only comment has been "interesting tan lines." I plan to keep working on them more this summer.

Eluuzion, Hahaha so true.

The moment that garage door hit the ground it was chaos central. But then the moment it went rambling upwards, it was damage control mode ASAP.

Robynts, Your wife is a saint! Well better get started, not much summer left.

I've been laying out tanning in a bikini (top and thong bottom) all summer so far, and have some very obvious tan lines. The top lines are really nice, since they give a sort of optical illusion that my boobs are bigger!
    "Poor is the man who's pleasures depend upon the permission of another."
    - Madonna

I have a Lance Armstrong tan - Pale feet, Spandex thighs, and a farmer's tan on top. Maybe next year I'll work on some more interesting tan lines. My wife would think it cute and no one else would know.

Full bikini tan here - triangle top and Brazilian bottom. It really helps emphasize my breasts, making the most of what little I've got. I don't really put myself in situations where I have to go shirtless anymore. The last time even close was going over to a friend's for a pool party a couple weeks ago. Most of the people there knew about my dressing and physical changes, but at the last minute a few others showed up who I was told might not be as accepting. My concern then was not my boobage, but my painted toes. My friend's girlfriend loaned me her polish remover and all was well. We were laughing about it all afternoon. It seems I was more worried about it than they were. Go figure. Bunch of us there, and no one batted an eye when I kept my loose-fitting, women's sports tank top on while swimming.

Tan lines are fun!

Rachel

Well I was out early last month with my wife. We had borrowed our jeep from our oldest and did some forest service roads. On was closed so we decieded to walk it. I took of my shirt on our way back to the truck. I has worn a OP body suite. I didn't realize until I was taking a shower leter that I had a racer back tan lines. I actually like the look.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I have nasty tan lines from cycling that I basically can't get rid of. Even some mens t-shirts don't go far enough down my arms to cover the line.

I have gotten 2 pc tanned quite a few times over the years. I have quite a few pix of me with my tan too.

To me it is so girly it cannot be mistaken for anything else besides what it is. It can't be wiped off easily either so you really have to watch what you do to not show it off to ones you don't want to see it.

Sadly Shannon,

Frontal shots aren't permitted for boys, girls, or gurls. I'm sure it's awesome though.

Ok thanks Natalee. Appreciate the info.

I have a solid thong tan line and really like it. We spend a bunch of time at the lake so I can't do a top, but the bottom looks great! I have to be careful not to get a board short tan which would look really bad with my thong so I'm constantly putting on a high SPF sun screen to prevent that from happening. I'm usually able to carry my tan through the winter too
    Don't be a drag, just be a queen

i have a semi perfect Speedo tan line.. but my shoulders are really dark..
    Eyes alight with glowing hair
    all that fancy paints as fair
    she takes her fan and throws it
    in the lion's den..

Earlier this Spring I got a tan exactly like the one "big_girl_too" posted the photo of above. It was at least partially intentional.

I had to go out for some yard work in a very secluded part of our yard, and decided that it was hot enough that all I wanted to wear was a bra and skirt. By the time I'd gotten back inside (about 45 minutes) I had a tan that was almost a burn, with edges so well defined I could see the outline of lace edges left by some parts of the bra.

A week or two later, in an attempt to at least partially 'fill in' the bra strap lines, which were the most clearly defined part, I did it again but this time in a sports bra with racer-back straps.

I was thinking that it would start to fade pretty quickly, but here it is three plus months later and I can still see the strap lines. I don't know if they are apparent enough for anybody else to really notice, or only me because I know they are there. All I know is that in 4 more weeks I'm going on vacation with friends and will be spending lots of time at a pool... the LAST thing I want to hear is 'Dude, those tan lines on your back make it look like you were wearing a bra!".

At least I have more time and have already come up with a few cover stories if that was to happen. (Strange sleeveless tshirts, straps from a low-slung backpack with no shirt on...)
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Tanned in my backyard a few years ago in a bikini. Sure enough, I fell asleep and woke up knowing that I was overly 'baked.' Wore a t-shirt for the rest of the summer and the following one as well. My SO who isn't so crazy about my C/Ding finally got a glimpse of the tan line a year after and got some serious ribbing on the subject. Lesson learned? Stay awake, turnover constantly and lots of sunscreen!

Wendy

I've been laying out in a 2 piece bikini in my yard the last few weeks and have finally achieved the white triangle on my bottom.

I have a gift certificate for a tanning booth and am intending to tan with a bikini bottom. Well, it may be a bikini panty since I don't have a bikini swim suit.