Thread: Mom being creative in trying to talk me out of "it"

Mom being creative in trying to talk me out of "it"

You guys would not believe what just happened. I sure couldn't relive it myself, matter of fact i backed down when my mom insisted that I should try on her brand new lipstick. I said "why" she replied "so you know what to buy your girlfriend." So I put it on and she said, "see? lipstick doesn't look good on guys" and I said, "that's why i only wore eye shadow on Halloween." She said. well a bit of eye shadow is no big deal on Halloween. and that was it. we went together to buy that lipstick to, I usually go with her to help her look for the right color.
    what you guys think. I still don't think that she gets it that I'm a cd. but whatever. anyways at least she's not freaking out about the whole thing like other parents are.

Yea, but with the right outfit it would marvelous, would have been my reply

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    My reply to "see, lipstick doesn't look good on guys" would have been "it does if the rest of the makeup is done right to go with it."

Quote Originally Posted by AliceJaneInNewcastle View Post
    My reply to "see, lipstick doesn't look good on guys" would have been "it does if the rest of the makeup is done right to go with it."
    AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Silver Member
    That is rather strange she would have you put it on. If she didn't know about your dressing and assumed you were an average cisgender guy, wouldn't writing down the make and model off the bottom of the lipstick tube be easier? Or having you bring the tube to a shop and asking for one of the same?

hiya girlalex,

If you tell us that you live in a house on a hill just above a small motel you own, your story is going to start freaking me out...hehehhee

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn.... I'd seriously try to get her to keep showing you how girly things don't look good on men... "See... Bras don't look good on men". "See... Panties don't look good..... Corsets don't look good..... Heels don't look good.... Wigs don't look good.... By the time she figures out what's going on you'll have a brand new wardrobe! Lol.
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-05-2011 at 07:14 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Me thinks mom knows and this is her way of trying to get you to admit it to her and confirm her suspicions. But it seems she might be OK with it.

Platinum Member
    I've never heard of a mother suggesting a son try on lipstick, so he'd "know what to buy his girlfriend". But then, I've never known a bf to buy lipstick for a gf. Who knows what her motives may be? Maybe you could ask her.

I agree with Karen! Afterall I live in the "show me" state! So show me all that doesn't look on a guy!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Silver Member
    Boyfriends don't buy lipstick for their girlfriends. Ain't done. Your MOM knows this.

Something else is going on. She doesn't want to talk about it any more than you do. So continue to hint and she may continue to hint and absolutely NO constructive communication will happen. OR you could start an honest dialog with your mom about your crossdressing. She seems open about it. Why not give honesty and openness a try?

S

As I mentioned in some of my previews posts, I've already told my mom that I have a feminine side I would like to embrace every Halloween, because its part of who I am. Its part of my identity and this is who I am. She didn't seem to listen though when I said that. she wasn't pissed of but i could tell she didn't approve although she said nothing. Maybe she talked to her girlfriends at work or somebody about this conversation and sure enough they told her everything about crossdressing and how it all goes along.

Lipstick does look good on guys and so does other amkeup lol. I'll admit, she is very tactiful. If people did tell her all the "bad" things about crossdressing, you need to disprove everything they told her.

Banned Read only
    Just get it over with. Mom, I am a crossdresser and that is the way I like it. Now, show me all about womens clothing and makeup or I will have to learn someplace else.

Aspiring Member
    I have heard bras and panties dont look good on men so many times Karen you know want I dont care anymore I wear both everyday and have for years have a good day everone

Is this from "Literotica" ?

I beg your mom's pardon; I look great in lipstick! I do try to stay away from deep reds, though, as it makes me look like a ghost with my foundation tending to be as naturally light as I can make it.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

The only thing she is trying to obtain by acting like that is trolling you. You cant troll a troll...but you can always put on some of your fav lipstick and go talk to her. When she starts to come out from under the bridge just drop "you mad bro/ma" on her. effective counter troll.

Moms seldom get it. They want to, but convention takes control.

Well no wonder it don't look good on men I wouldn't buy that shade anyway. Here let me try this on instead. LOL! Karen you still crack me up. My dad caught me smoking and was going to make smoke a whole pack of cigarettes one time just to teach me a lesson. Maybe this was your mothers way of trying to teach you a lesson.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Thanks everyone for the feed back I guess I'm trying to stay away from the moma drama bull shit lol. I'm also a bit embarrassed to wear anything feminine when she's around
    cuz she sees me as her son. I just don't want to disappoint her, because from her point of view the act of cding is a terrible horrifying thing. But anyways...

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    When my wife tried a similiar tactic on me I just sat her down and told her......hey look...this is going to happen and I am dedicated to improving my feminine look...I told her I could use her help but barring that constructive criticism would be welcome and accepted as well.

she is coming around albeit slowly...but I have seen a glimmer of hope lately when she has helped me with clothing choices and helped me fix my hair before leaving the house.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by girlalex View Post
    Thanks everyone for the feed back I guess I'm trying to stay away from the moma drama bull shit lol. I'm also a bit embarrassed to wear anything feminine when she's around
    cuz she sees me as her son. I just don't want to disappoint her, because from her point of view the act of cding is a terrible horrifying thing. But anyways...
    Girlalex,
    You are a very considerate person and to have such respect for your Mothers feelings is wonderful to see. I have had serious issues with dressing and I have always kept my crossdressing hidden from her. She knows that I do prefer to do things that typically, women tend to do more often than men and hints have been made over the many years because of that. Understanding and reacting towards other peoples feelings, rather than your own feelings, first makes you a very special person. I have a great respect for you and how you treat others.