Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many CD's have, or had, a wife who fully supported their crossdressing?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

How many CD's have, or had, a wife who fully supported their crossdressing?

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I know that there are many married CD's, and there are some like me who are widowers! The major question is, how many have, or had, wives that fully supported their crossdressing activities? I told my late wife before we married that I was a CD, and she not only accepted me "as is," but also fully supported me. She was the one who fixed my wig and always did my makeup so I could out as Stephanie!! And we even went out often together as 2 girls!!

I am sure that there are others here on this forum whose wives are similar! So speak up and let the rest of us know about your very special wife! I say very special because I think that a wife who does those things is very special, and I am very glad I had one for so long! Let's hear from you!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I lucked out with a supportive wife also. Helps buy things, combs out my wigs, takes photos, and gets makeup for me. We've been out in the past, but I never really felt comfortable, so now just at home.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by barbie lanai; 08-05-2011 at 04:41 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

I'm one of the extremely fortunate to be married to a woman who not only accepts my crossdressing, but very actively encourages and participates. I'm living a life I previously thought would only exist in a dream.

My wife is totaly supportive... but she puts it in terms of a spiritual process...... one needs to take a higher road with
    it, and not merely the sexual or narcissitic, ego-centric way......
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Gold Member
    My wife allows my dressing; However I do not leave the house dressed. With my very large frame
    mustache and hairy chest and back, huge hands and arms,the chances of me passing is very remote.
    One of the deals between my wife and me is; Dress all you want, just do not embarrass me by going
    outside in a dress. I under dress most of the time, wear fem jeans everyday, and go out in them.
    I wear a bra around the house, but only outside when I can wear a shirt to hide the straps.
    My wife even picks out dresses for me out of the catalogs. Life is good, and I love her to no end.
    Rader

My wife is totaly supportive... but she puts it in terms of a spiritual process...... one needs to take a higher road with it, and not merely the sexual or narcissitic, ego-centric way......
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Untitled
    Whilst I am not CD, I also have a very supportive SO and daughter. Acceptance was not straight off, it was worked at, with give and take on both sides. Now I am going down the motorway of TS, they are both still by my side, supporting me in this new aspect of my life. There has never been a take it or leave it, I knew that they were the most important part of my life and I gave, willingly to make sure that our relationship stayed strong. We will have been married 24 years this year. Our daughter dealt with the associated issues of having a TG dad with the maturity of an adult, even though she was only 14 when we told her. Her words when we told her I was TS, "Your still my dad, you will walk me down the aisle"

I am honoured to have two ladies in my life that accept me for who I am, without condition.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Junior Member Nolwenn Elizabeth's Avatar
    My wife is supportive, but doesn't understand why I or anyone would want to be female (as opposed to male) or dress as such. She is apprehensive, so I dress alone. It works for us, right now. I consider myself very lucky to have a wife like mine. BTW, I only "sprung the news on her" 2 days ago. Once she gets used to it, I know she'll be into it.

My wife actively encourages me and buys clothing for me, she was the only girl with five brothers, so I became her sister. She knows my whole story and has accepted me as and who I am. She expects me to be Debra as often as possible and always asks me what's wrong if I appear in the morning in drab and when I'm feeling blue she tells me to get dressed. I wouldn't easily pass so the "don't embarrass me" rule applies here as well.

Absolutely! I do not have a "supportive" SO, I have an encouraging SO.

Former Member
    My wife is supportive and maybe a little encouraging. She has known since before we married and is comfortable with me being dressed as a female. She has even asked if her friend "Samantha" can come over for a visit.

Silver Member
    My wife noticed that I enjoyed when she wore high heels. She asked me why. I thought about it for a while and then gave her a few reasons - look good, sexy, attractive, made her legs look great, etc. She then asked me how I would feel wearing a pair. I didn't know - never CDed before. She asked if I wanted to experience the feel and encouraged me to buy a pair of heels. I nervously bought a pair. She wanted to know how they felt and if I enjoyed wearing them. Then she encouraged me to try boy shorts. Nylons. Make up. It was one step at a time and she enjoyed being part of my discovery and development.

My wife (mourningdove) is very supportive, even encouraging.
    Weight Loss Club - Start: 259lbs, Current: 218.0lbs, Goal: 205lbs
    Come join us at the weight loss club in: Body Issues Section (membership required I think)

My wife Mimi is certainly supportive and wants me to be happy. We shop together and advise each other honestly on how things look. She encourages me to go out dressed both solo and with her. She suggested that I get LHR for my face and went with me to the consultation. I really couldn't ask for more.

Eryn
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

My SO is very encouraging. She loves to have 'encounters' with Krystal. She buys me clothes. She even seems disappointed when, for whatever reason, I have to dress in drab. I'm a very lucky person to have found her.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

My Wife is so supportive and loving. It was because of her support that I was able to go out en femme for the first time. We have been together for 6 years and we ar so happy and in love. Recently she has proposed to me and one day I will walk down the aisle as the bride.
    Hugs + Kisses

"Do or Do Not,There is no Try"-Yoda Jedi Master

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    My wife is also understanding and supportive. I was in the closet for years and only dressed when alone, but I did finally came out to her about it years ago. After a brief period, it kind of went back in the closet again and I only dressed alone again.
    However, during a love making session a few months back, she slipped her lingerie onto me and the sex was amazing. Shortly after that, I told here I'd like to start dressing up again. I kind of surprised her the first time I dressed up fully decked out with wig, breast forms, stockings, etc., but she wasn't too upset that I had kept this stuff hidden from her. She even remarked that I looked sexy.
    I'm so glad I opened up about it again as now that it's just the two of us, I'm free to dress up for extended periods.
    She's been pretty cool about it and has even helped me shop for lingerie.
    Only thing is she's not comfortable with the idea of going out of the house dressed, which is fine with me as I'm not comfortable doing that either.
    I'm fine just dressing at home, and often, our lovemaking while I'm dressed is some of the best sex we have.

-Raquel

My wife is very supportive. We shop together for clothes,makeup,lingerie, etc. She has been a wonderful wife and my best friend.

My wife is very supportive and encouraging. Loves it when I dress. Buys me things. And, helps with my make up.
    Hugs,

Teddie

I am supportive and encouraging to my SO about crossdressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda22 View Post
    I'm one of the extremely fortunate to be married to a woman who not only accepts my crossdressing, but very actively encourages and participates. I'm living a life I previously thought would only exist in a dream.
    Ditto for me. After so many years in the closet I came out to my spouse and she has been absolutely fabulous about it. We go everywhere together and now we are planning a "girls vacation" for this fall. I told her I would love to spend a week as Cheryl and she has agreed to give it a try. I can't wait.
    Lucky me...lucky me....how did I get so blessed?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

my wife is very supportive, has bought me clothes, jewelery, and perfume for presents, we shop together for both of us, she is great at looking at something on a rack, and telling you if it will look good on or not. I would say I owe over half my clothes to her great shopping eye. After she first learned I was CD, she taught me how to use make up, and set my hair ( I use to have a lot, and it was long, and I loved playing with rollers). Before I told her I was a CD, I figured she would leave me, when she found out I was a pervert (that's the way I saw it back then) but instead, she gave me a gentle kiss (she knew tell her was hard) and took me shopping. I'll never forget that day, or the things she bought me. 2 dresses, Bra, garters, nylons, earrings, heels, and my first real breast forms (cheap foam ones, but real). We went home, and I did my first fashion show for her. Live has been sweet every since. I HAVE NO REGRETS, other than waiting five years before I told her.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

My wife knows, accepts, supports, end even encourages but she does not participate. I find crossdressing to be a very personal thing, and prefer to do it privately, so her desire to NOT participate works great for us.

My SO and I have been married for 25 years. I told her about my crossdressing while we were still dating and we went shopping the next day.

I now dress almost all of the time that I am home, wear panties and a bra all of the time, and have more girl clothes than guy things. My clothes go through the laundry just like any other clothes. On any given day here there are various bras and stockings draped over shower rods to dry and my skirts and dresses are spread through our closets amidst my work pants and dress shirts.

Almost every birthday or Christmas includes a blouse, skirt or some kind of jewelry, and more than a few times she has come home to tell me that she saw a great dress at a store that would look pretty on my (she usually doesn't but dresses because she knows it is better to try them on in the store first since the size varies so much...) Neither of us thinks twice about her picking up a pair of pantyhose for me at the market if she is the one doing the shopping that day.

I don't go out as Cristi much (just 2-3 times a year!) but if we are taking a long drive anywhere I'll wear a skirt and change into shorts or pants just before we get to our destination.

Basically, she doesn't care much about what I wear, but has the same worries I do about being seen.

PS: As I type this I'm sitting on our couch wearing a Summer dress, bra and forms and sandals. She is sitting beside me on the other end of the couch. My only issue is that this dress is a bit long/warm for the hot humid day we're having so I think I'll go looking for a short skirt and sleeveless top.
    Last edited by Cristi; 08-07-2011 at 11:05 AM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Gold Member
    It always seems to be more common than some think. God bless all wives, girlfriends, etc.; not just the accepting ones. Each and every one of them is going through something for us.

My situation is much like Heather's. Just a little at a time with her encouragement and acceptance.