Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many CD's have, or had, a wife who fully supported their crossdressing?

My wife supports my crossdressing and even allows me to wear panties and nighties to bed.It was a gradual process at first, but now she encourages me when she see's me stressed from work, as she prefers cindys nature as when i am cindy it is easier for me to talk and be open with her,
    Still only go out together when its dark and quiet, as we are both still affraid of people knowing about my cding, and i am happy with this arrangement.
    I am very lucky to have a supportive wife

I looong for the day to find a girlfriend that totally supports CD and in fact is really into it - I would love to find that special girl that would do my finger nails and make up for me, and we can trade outfits, go girly cloth shopping with etc.. *sigh*

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I think I am one of the luckiest people on the planet. I'm totally living the dream. A dream I though was only a mythical story that rarely or never happened in real life.

If you've been on this website for a few years you may already know my/our story. I met my wife on a CDing forum 10 years ago when I was living in the UK. We fell in love, I quit my job, sold my house, left my parents and family behind in Europe, and emigrated to California to be with her. It was the best thing I have ever done in my entire life. Marla doesn't really like "regular guys" she prefers girly ones, and if they are a little bit geeky as well as girly too, then even better. She has said before that she finds crossdressers appealing because she had always been attracted to men who are soft, kind, caring, and emotional, rather than aggressive macho types. Once she saw a connection between crossdressing and these “feminine” personality traits, it made her much more appreciative.

She is the one who brought me out of the closet by supporting and encouraging me to go further. She was, and still is, my role model, mentor, adviser for all things in my life, but especially things of a girly nature. She participates, supports and encourages me in everything I do and we often go out as "two girls" to mainstream places as well as TG venues. We are both on the board of one of the largest and most active TG support groups in Northern California, the River City Gems, and so both at home and when we go out, crossdressing is an integral part of our married life. I am incredibly lucky to be in this position as I think women like her are very rare because many of the "issues" that married couples have to deal with regarding crossdressing are simply not there for me. Like I said, I think I am one of the luckiest people on the planet.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 08-07-2011 at 12:41 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I think I am extremely lucky in that I have a wife who supports my dressing and is not afraid to talk about it. I wish I had known she would take it the way she did; I would have come out to her long before we were married.

My wife is my best friend and is totally supportive of my crossdressing. We have attended a few TG events together and we will be at Beauty and the Beach coming up in November. She occasionally surprises me with a purchase of women's clothes. I have not cut my hair in over two years and she loves to try new styles out on me. I am pretty much full time at home and I do venture out on occasion with my best friend by my side.