Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD's with accepting wives. How did..

I told my wife after 5 years of marriage, that was 35 years ago, she accepted it and me after just a few minutes of explaining it to her, and we went shopping on the first of many shopping trips for Tina. I've never regretted tell her, just wish I had done it sooner. I didn't start with pantyhose, I didn't want to wait for someone to invent them, I started with panties, garterbelt and nylons.
    Tina B.
    Last edited by Tina B.; 08-07-2011 at 09:46 AM.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by CatAttack View Post
    That's awesome that your wife is starting to be accepting!

Sorry this is kind of off topic, but I wonder why it seems that everyone always starts with pantyhose?
    Yes it is awesome and I don't want to ruin it. Sometimes I feel like I am too careful and would like to speed up the process a hair.

About starting with pantyhose, for me I have to at the very least have my pantyhose. Gotta have them, that's what started it for me. I am surprised its as common as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    I told my wife after 5 years of marriage, that was 35 years ago, she accepted it and me after just a few minutes of explaining it to her, and we went shopping on the first of many shopping trips for Tina. I've never regretted tell her, just wish I had done it sooner. I didn't start with pantyhose, I didn't want to wait for someone to invent them, I started with panties, garterbelt and nylons.
    Tina B.
    Hehe Tina...Yeah..same here..I think it was heels more than anything else for me..I still love pretty shoes...But I also love dresses, panties...etc...
    I told my wife of 41 years about 2 weeks ago...So far, so good...easy does it...smooches Jackie
    Jackie

Wife Acceptance

I've been dating a man for about six months. He told me he was a cross dresser on our second date. I'm so thankful that he did. It has given me time to accept it, and it does take time.

As our relationship continues, more and more issues arise that I'm dealing with. I have some major concerns, but we're trying to work on them together. He has been great at giving me time and space. Communication is key!

Quote Originally Posted by CatAttack View Post
    That's awesome that your wife is starting to be accepting!

Sorry this is kind of off topic, but I wonder why it seems that everyone always starts with pantyhose?
    1. Pantyhose was the most common female garment available to us during our formative years. Back then most every GG had several pair and they were usually readily accessable and not missed if a pair happened to disappear.

2. pantyhose can be purchased at any supermarket, can be easily buried in a pile of groceries, and can be justified to the imaginary Shopping Gestapo as a purchase for a wife or girlfriend.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Kate17 View Post
    At first, my wife was OK with it, then she soured - probably because I went overboard. Then, I asked her to go to a CD X mas party and she said OK but went out and bought a book on the subject. It happened to be a great book - I think it was "my husband wears my clothes" but not sure - anyway, it turned out to be a great book and she said " I really get it" now. She has been great since then and even tries to convince some of her girl friends to find cd mates because we have sooooo much to offer.
    I was pleased to read that your wife "really got it" after reading my wife's book, My Husband Wears My Clothes. I hope you read the book which includes my crossdressing history.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Platinum Member
    With my first wife - she "discovered" my interest in dressing when she persuaded me to put on her bra, panties and stockings as part of a little fantasy. She guessed from my reaction that it wasn't my first time and that it was more than a passing interest. For most our marriage she was very accepting. We did end up divorced years later, but not because of my dressing..(that's not entirely true, but we haven't time or space for explanation). With my second wife, I came out before we were even engaged. She's been very accepting and supportive.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I'm also in that minority who was already married (38 years) when she and I, together, discovered my femme side, Tina. Thus, Tina has been a joint project from the beginning. Up to that moment, I had never even liked getting dressed up for Halloween, so my wife understood how conflicted I was when all this started, and said she was so pleased that I had opened this part of myself to her as I opened it to myself. Since it has been a joint project, everything about Tina is shared, as is everything that Tina learns about being a woman, most of it from my wife! Switching genders is not easy, natural, or something we ever learn since we didn't grow up as a girl. Thus, there is so much to talk about and those conversations centered around my wife telling me what it is like growing up as a girl, and being a woman, are so important. Let her be your mentor as well as your confident!

It's a wonderful addition to any relationship!

Tina

My wife found out about me by accident about six weeks before our wedding. We talked a lot. She seemed to accept me but told me she didn't want to ever see me dressed. We got married and for about thirteen or fourteen years everything was ok. Then she laid it on the line and wanted me cured. She was very anti CDing from that point on and has been for the last 23 years. i wish things could be much different. I'm really jealous of those of you who have accepting wives.

I told my wife within two weeks of dating. She was immediately accepting and shared a story of how her uncle used to wear her mother's dresses. Though she was initially very accepting, there were plenty of roadblocks because neither of us understood fully what this meant.

It took a lot of discussion and reflection to finally get to where things are now.

Best of luck