Thread: Freedom with restrictions

Freedom with restrictions

So I finally accepted that I'm a crossdresser. It's something I've struggled with for years. I just enjoy dressing as a female. I love it and I think it's AWESOME. But then again I feel alone because the community i live in is not so accepting. On top of that there is no place to go or hang out with other people that enjoy this lifestyle. I still feel restricted by the walls of my own house and not wanting to deal with the ridicule, harassment, or the talk of this tiny town just because of my chosen identity and lifestyle. If their is any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Be careful.
    A lot of people do not understand.
    I came out to a few of my friends on Halloween. Easy and acceptable then.
    Ask a few gg friends to help.
    or
    go to place where it is cd tollerant.