Thread: No makeup

No makeup

So as many of you know I have been 24/7 since last Christmas. Not bragging just laying a little foundation. Every Monday - Saturday I make a run to the post office with my daily packages. Today I had 13 boxes to pack and I had to get to the post office before 1:00pm closing. I took longer to pack than I expected and when I looked at the clock it was 12:25. Holy crap Gotta go.

The problem was that i hadn't gotten dressed yet. Normally if something like this came up I would quickly throw on my only remaining boy clothes and run out the door. Kind of an unconscious panic response.

Well today it went a little different.

I noticed the time, said a few choice words (think George Carlin) ((younger members feel free to Google him)) sprinted to my closet grabbed a pair of denim capris and a not so matching top. I threw them on, stepped into a pair of flip flops, put my wig on my head, grabbed my purse and ran for the car. At the first stop light I put on a little lipstick.

If you were following along you should be recoiling from you monitor about now and saying aloud "what no makeup?". Oh the horror!! Running through my head as I drove toward the post office were the usual thoughts:
    pitchfork wielding villagers
    women and children weeping
    dogs cowering in fear
    flowers wilting as I walk by.

You get the picture.

The thing is nothing happened. I saw many of the same faces and nothing was different.??????

Well one thing was different. I had the same kind of unconscious panic response but this time no boy clothes and no makeup.

I'm not sure what happened or why but I'm happy as hell.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle James View Post
    The thing is nothing happened. I saw many of the same faces and nothing was different.??????

Well one thing was different. I had the same kind of unconscious panic response but this time no boy clothes and no makeup.

I'm not sure what happened or why but I'm happy as hell.
    Hi Michelle! Sounds like you are growing and becoming more confident w/ who you are! I commend you! Peace, Anne

PS - I did not have to google George Carlin's 7 dirty words!

Aspiring Member
    Hi Michelle, There are a lot of GG's that I notice wearing ugly mismatchhed clothes and no make up. I even have gone out without my make up when en femme. Its how you carry yourself that counts.
    Diane Elizabeth

I'm 24/7 as well and have gone out without makeup many times... even went out with makeup only to jump into the ocean and have it all come off, lol

Personally though, I'm more comfortable with it.. but sometimes, I'm just too lazy to do all that work and just say "F--- it" and head out the door to do whatever it is I need to do

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    For the past 6 years since my wife died I have dressed enfemme almost everyday! But I wear no make up and no wig, because my dear late wife did all that for me!! I get some looks, but that is all. No comments or anything else. People don't really care, as long as you are dressed decently!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!