Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unbearable (venting; feedback encouraged)

Hi Kira. I've learned that life is a glorified poker game, and you have learn to do the best you can with the hand you are dealt. Eventually you will get the hang of it and come out a winner. Sounds to me like you already have the determination to have that success.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Step #1 to be happy......
    You must learn to really like yoursef the way you are.
    This does not mean that you dont strive to improve and/or change but, learn to live and be happy in the moment.

As my signature says, happiness is not a future condition, it's simply a present state of mind.

It may be out of style in this day and age but, just count your blessings. Remember, there are untold millions of people who have far more reasons to be unhappy than you for various reasons.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 08-12-2011 at 11:36 AM.