Thread: omg! omg! I came clean to a friend fior freaking real

omg! omg! I came clean to a friend fior freaking real

was drinking with a femal e friend of my wife and I,,, we hd company and all was well,,, all drinking then all of a sudden everyone got tipsy and left leaving her and me alone,, wife wanted bed,,, wife knew I was trustful so no worries,,,, we got to talking and then,,,band,,, i let out my crossdressing,,,she told me that she had a x boyfrind she use to dress up head to toe in everything and then wear a toy and preform the male act on him,,,she said it was her tuen on and loved it,,, totallly cool with it,,, then showed her some heels i just adore and she tried them on and said so cool,,, told her my passion for all female dress shopping and she said its on like dony kong if the wife is cool with it,,, just got to figure out a way to tell the wife gentle that she now knows the secret without being felt debraved
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

I love that song acolhol! You never know what is going to come out of your mouth when drinking it!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

~On the road to Erin~ ZosKiaCultusC7's Avatar
    Or out of your fingers!

I will be honest, I was intoxicated when I came out to a friend.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I wish you the best...a word of caution though...Approach your wife carefully as my wife thought this was a huge breach of her confidence when I did something similiar many years ago....She hasn't spoken to her friend but once or twice since.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

I too told a long time male friend about Jenny. A few drinks also gave me some courage however I don't think it was the cocktails that provided the courage to tell, it was living a lie to those close to me. I am happy I told because our friendship was secure enough not to matter. It was all new to him knowing a CD, but I look forward to educating him that CD's are not freaks of nature, just different.