Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your ideal man

Your ideal man

Hi,

I know that some of us girls are attracted to men. I would be interested to hear from those who are what their ideal man would be like.

When dressed I think about having a tall dark handsome man but also one who is kind, considerate, quietly dominant, and gentle in bed (I do not talk from experience), and romantic. I like to think there is a Mr Right out there for all of us.

Love,

Claire

xx

Tall Dark and handsome is good for me... i like guys that are taller then me (i'm 6') and maybe a little heavier (197lbs), i also like guys that are understanding and encouaging. i am passive to the point of being submissive when it comes to men. So i like a man who is comfortable being in charge and as for sex i want a man who knows what he enjoys and isn't afraid to enjoy himself with me..

Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    Tall Dark and handsome is good for me... i like guys that are taller then me (i'm 6') and maybe a little heavier (197lbs), i also like guys that are understanding and encouaging. i am passive to the point of being submissive when it comes to men. So i like a man who is comfortable being in charge and as for sex i want a man who knows what he enjoys and isn't afraid to enjoy himself with me..
    Starr,

I imagine I would also be very submissive with the right man so I agree with you that he should be someone who knows how to enjoy himself with our type of girl.

xx

Hmmm. Height isn't that important as long as he's not way shorter than me. Dark hair is at least mandatory. Eyes would be green, blue, or dark. Overall look would be slender and in good shape. Clean cut. Stylistically unique, or even better gothic. An evolved state of mind is mandatory (no knuckle draggers yelling stereotypical labels). Personality would have to be easy going to deal with me. Submissive or dominant is fine, and if he switches as I do then all the better. Not too dominant or we would clash in a war for the ages. :P Also dwelling on the ways of the past is forbidden. If you open a door for me don't expect me to walk through it. Just don't slam it in my face and you're golden.
    "I am the beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos. "
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."
    "We give no crap, and we take very little."

It has to be about more than sex. If the personal chemistry and mutual interests/sensibilities aren't there, there probably isn't going to be a second date.

My ideal man would be dark haired, tall, and good looking. He should have a larger income, so I can be at home all day cleaning the house and doing chores and errands. He would be good in bed, dominant bc I don't mind a little rough play. I would have to agree that there would have to be personal chemistry and he would have to be kind and courteous.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I tend to be attracted to fairer skinned men,clean cut type,hair not too important.a shaven head is quite attractive to me.doesnt have to be too gentle in bed either.I'd like him to know where he's going in life and be confident

Silver Member
    Pretty much he has to be taller than me. Or at least the same height. A sense of humor would help. A nice smile. A good job. And NO fatties need apply.

S

Banned Read only
    Let's see.... he must have all of his teeth, no dip between the cheek and gum, clean, no holes in his clothing, enough ambition to hold a job, sees women as a human species not property...... and that is just a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire96c View Post

When dressed I think about having a tall dark handsome man but also one who is kind, considerate, quietly dominant, and gentle in bed (I do not talk from experience), and romantic. I like to think there is a Mr Right out there for all of us.
    gee it sounds like the kind of guy most GG's here say they want. interesting. no where does it mention girly, frilly, ladylike, wears a short dress and acts like a princess.

Can I ask a question? When one answers this question do they see themselves as the ideal man? I mean when you aren't dressed and you get that clouded idea that women are meek and submissive?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Dani Leigh
    I am attracted to men who are confident in what they do. I do like someone about 6 foot tall, dark hair and blue eyes. He needs to be compassionate, not overbearing, kind and not afraid of what others think of him.

This is easy. I'm a sucker for a big strong guy that adores me. ;-)

I think the man known as "The Rock" is pretty much my ideal. Yum.

Queens or flamers need not apply. That's my territory.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

While not particularly attracted to men there are a lot that are very handsome.

However I there is one small problem I dont think the ideal man exists
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I have to admit...I am a Bear Chaser

Gold Member
    Generous, taller than me, easy to talk to, cannot bear the thought of an Erin having to work for a living, wants to put me in a new Grand Prix, has a nice place, Kind of quiet yet not anti-social, and has a fetish for my legs covered in nylon.

Is this too much to ask?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Benicio Del Toro. Andre 3000. Nick Heidfeld.

In any order.

Whatever, it's okay to dream ****ty
    typos? Errors? Sent from my phone!

Jack Herer feminized..
    Eyes alight with glowing hair
    all that fancy paints as fair
    she takes her fan and throws it
    in the lion's den..

These all sound like personal ads!

OK, here's mine.

SWF, D, NS/ND & DDF, 5'9" & slim with curves in the right places, looking for a LTR with a VGL TDH CD who is also NS/ND & DDF. WTR

(key)
    Reine

I'll play

Educated, intelligent,ambitious, motivated, successful, tall, handsome, funny,compassionate, someone who will take charge, someone who will take care of me emotionally, and physically. (financially i can do) and... too big to fit into my clothes Oh wait! I already found him

Kel
    Last edited by kellycan27; 08-09-2011 at 01:46 AM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I guess this is why I am CD... no way could I ever attract a woman as a guy! I am short, bald... just about as opposite as what women want as you can get!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Dammit Kellz,

You can't play with us!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

If I were playing in this game, he would have to be loving and caring! Nothing else would matter! I think I just discribed myself! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My ideal man would have big hands, a big heart, and HUGE trichromes
    Eyes alight with glowing hair
    all that fancy paints as fair
    she takes her fan and throws it
    in the lion's den..

Quote Originally Posted by lynn_lynn View Post
    Jack Herer feminized..
    lol will he fill your lungs with laughter?
    like shooting stars in a barrel

Classic Lingerie Lover
    In no way am I atracted to men at all. Period.

I like and love genuine women only. I admire them and what they wear. The greatest pleasure I get from CDing is feeling how wearing women's clothes feels and looks on me. I guess I'm basically selfish. Isn't this what CDing is about?

Hugs,
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]