Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your ideal man

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy J View Post
    In no way am I atracted to men at all. Period.
    No offense Cathy but why would you come in to a thread where you're supposed to describe your ideal man and announce that you don't like men?

The hetero CD's have pretty much every other thread, why not let these girls talk among themselves in peace?
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    These all sound like personal ads!

OK, here's mine.

SWF, D, NS/ND & DDF, 5'9" & slim with curves in the right places, looking for a LTR with a VGL TDH CD who is also NS/ND & DDF. WTR

(key)
    I deciphered everything but VGL TDH .

I have to admit, the ideal man for me would be similar to the ideal woman - my youthful bi experiences were with a smooth slim guy with a boyish figure. Now, I'd be rather more attacted to a TS with a girlish figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    No offense Cathy but why would you come in to a thread where you're supposed to describe your ideal man and announce that you don't like men?

The hetero CD's have pretty much every other thread, why not let these girls talk among themselves in peace?
    "Alien: Peace? NO PEACE!" Sorry I love that quote.
    "I am the beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos. "
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."
    "We give no crap, and we take very little."

Dani Leigh
    Exactly my thoughts, having a man chase me is dreamy.

Well I'd have to say that my ideal man would be my exact twin. Above average in looks, slender, laid back and easy goin, all around nice man!

Joanna

I'd want him to be all the cliches; tall, handsome.. More importantly he would have to be secure in himself and ideally have experience w/ TG girls. I'm talking w/ someone now who embodies those characteristics. Where it will go I don't know but it sure feels right at the moment

Just a few more thoughts.

He should give me passionate kisses and hold me tightly in his arms. In bed he should be gentle but firm and use my body for his pleasure. I would also like to be told I am pretty and feminine.

More thoughts later.
    Last edited by Sandra; 08-09-2011 at 01:43 PM. Reason: No need to quote your original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire96c View Post

He should give me passionate kisses and hold me tightly in his arms. In bed he should be gentle but firm and use my body for his pleasure. I would also like to be told I am pretty and feminine.

More thoughts later.
    Very nice thoughts,but it gets better when they became reality...My last lover treated me just llike that

Hi everyone. Well, I am one of those girls who likes men, so having said that, my ideal man has all of the usual positive characteristics while having none of the usual negative characteristics I like a man who is a leader, sure of himself but not cocky or arrogant. I need to know what he expects of me and for him to communicate that. He should take care of his body and mind, be going someplace and know where that is. He should understand me and my desire to be his wife as he is my mate. And I get my choice of the closet space!
    Jennie

Quote Originally Posted by Claire96c View Post

More thoughts later.
    Claire, if you're interested in finding out whether other people feel the same way as you, that's great! But, if this thread is a vehicle to narrate a sexual fantasy, maybe the best place to do this would be in the Writer's section or the private GM section. Perhaps this is where you should put the "more thoughts later".
    Last edited by ReineD; 08-10-2011 at 12:28 AM.
    Reine

The right man, would be very gentlemen like, thoughtful, loving, kind hearted, good communications (Witty & Smart). He also must be good in bed.
    Oh, that would describe the guy I am seeing now...
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire96c
    I would be interested to hear from those who are what their ideal man would be like.
    [SIZE="2"]That’s easy – my ideal man is a man who wears female clothing, and he is NOT a typical man, regardless of the clothing he wears… [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Leilani68 View Post
    The right man, would be very gentlemen like, thoughtful, loving, kind hearted, good communications (Witty & Smart). He also must be good in bed.
    Oh, that would describe the guy I am seeing now...
    Leilani,

You are a lucky girl. How do you get to meet such gentlemen?

Claire

xx

[SIZE="4"]My ideal man? Oh, that would be me in male mode!! I would like me to have more money though.........

Funny thing, thinking about it, the guys I've been with were nothing like me.....
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I think I watched too many Beach Bunny movies when I was a kid. I was always attracted to the Tab Hunter/Troy Donahue/ Doug McClure type even when I was operating (in my own mind) in full Macho Mode. Actually they all aged pretty well, too, so that's my physical type: Slender, blonde, tall Troy Donahue/Tab Hunter/Doug McClure with enough miles on the odometer to have wisdom wrinkles.

Friendly, easy to get along with, obviously, a large libido would be nice, good sense of humor, enough intelligence and education to hold a decent conversation about books like The God Delusion, enough $$$ so I didn't have to support him, non smoker, healthy(when you're pushing the big six-oh yourself you start to worry), a fellow Gym Rat, Movie Buff, shares my love for physical exertive outdoorsy stuff, adventurous and looking for new places and new experiences and new ideas.

Don't mean to start a Tranny War, but as an observation about the mini-spat between Bad Tranny and Cathy J, post #26 above, my own privately smirking opinion about crossdressers who feel the need to proclaim their own heterosexuality at every opportunity is that, "the lady doth protest too much, methinks." Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 2.
    Last edited by ReineD; 08-13-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts. Please use the Edit button for added thoughts.

Tall at least 6 feet,no beard or facial hair.it tickles when we're kissing.Smart,ambitious and great in bed.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle8 View Post
    Tall at least 6 feet,no beard or facial hair.it tickles when we're kissing.Smart,ambitious and great in bed.
    Oh, I think you just described me!

Platinum Member
    Hi Claire, My 'Guy' would have to like crossdressing and trains my two favorite things in no special order.

Orchid

This is easy. I'm a sucker for a big strong guy that adores me. ;-)

I think the man known as "The Rock" is pretty much my ideal. Yum.
    Oh yeah! And Daniel Craig.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle.M View Post
    Oh yeah! And Daniel Craig.
    mmmmm Daniel Craig. ooooh what about Stabler on Law & Order??

This is a fun game.
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

ooooh what about Stabler on Law & Order??

This is a fun game.
    And it's getting better! Stabler - yeah, he has kind of a Christian Bale thing going on, but with a cool show!
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Melissa and Michelle have good tastes on guys.... I have to admit one of my guilty pleasures is watch a match of Rugby....Double WOW those players are quite a sight

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    Melissa and Michelle have good tastes on guys.... I have to admit one of my guilty pleasures is watch a match of Rugby....Double WOW those players are quite a sight
    Oh, wow! Yesssss . . . I may not even sleep tonight! LOL

Queens or flamers need not apply. That's my territory.
    Misty you never cease to crack me up!

Well I don't know if he's ideal or not but I went on a date last night. He's quite a bit older than me which is not something I would have foreseen myself being attracted to but he's sweet and actually talks to me rather than just telling me he wants me. That a plus. Hes taller than me which really is a must and I'm 6', He bought me dinner, listened to me talk incessently, held the door, walked me to my car and kissed me. So far so good. By chance he's a CDer which does nothing for me but I don't hold it against him either. If he wanted to transition I'd be kind and supportive but I would probably lose interest as far as a romantic relationship is concerned. I guess what I like about him so far is he seems like he is genuinely into me which kinda turns me on. I'm totally over "hey baby Wana F#%k"....... um no.

Michelle, Barbara and April,

There's a reality type competition show on now called Top Shot and it is literally filled with hot alpha guys. I mean really, any hot masculine guy who wants to be the Top Shot is always welcome in my room. ;-)
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com