Thread: My fantastic weekend is ended

My fantastic weekend is ended

I had a great weekend as the family was away and I had the entire house to myself. Here is a very detailed itinerary for my weekend.

Friday- My parents got a new camper and wanted to take it to my grandparents for the first trip. (Jess was nipping at my heels at this point). I had made plans to go to my brothers house but he called and said they were on the boat. So long story short, I went out on the boat for the day and part of the evening. I got home, anxious because Friday was the day that I found out who my roommate is for college. I got home, ripped open the letter and looked him up on facebook. That is a completely different story. Anyways, at around 9:30 my parents and sisters pulled away, and I ran upstairs and got Jess's clothes out to shower. I am not out of the closet yet, but I don't hide any of her clothes in my room. Panties are with my socks (I don't wear mens underwear), dresses and blouses are hanging in the closet, and she has her own drawer in my dresser with everything else. So after I showered I lounged around the house. I was in shorts and a t-shirt, obviously under dressed. I fell asleep around midnight watching the movie Good Will Hunting.

Saturday- I woke up around 9. I got up and put the coffee on and went for my morning run of a mile round trip. I then drank a couple cups of joe and took a shower. I put on a black dress, with black leggings and underdressed. I started to clean the house since Jess loves to do her housewife work. I did dishes and took the trash out, vacuumed, and did laundry. I then walked upstairs to my room and Jess's instinct knew a man lived there. I started to fold laundry and re organize a messy dresser. Jess's dresser is perfectly neat, so no reorganization was needed. Next came all the stuff on the floor, it was all sorted on a "need it/dont need it" basis. I ended up removing 2 full garbage bags from a room that cannot fit 5 queen size mattresses laid on the ground. Next was the closet, I got that clean after about 30 minutes and moved on to the tv stand. That took me about an hour. I had to vacuum and then I decided it was time to relax. I made a little mixed drink (shhhhh) and sat down with a movie, "Eternal Sunshine" with Jim Carrey. It was a good film. I put on a bikini and went swimming in the pool, then to the hottub, and back again. I changed back into a dress and started organizing all my old school papers and such. At around 10 I decided I had enough organizing and cleaning for a day, so I looked up breast forms, and around midnight I won on ebay, a pair of size 5 (I am 36B). $29.95 shipping included.

Sunday- When I woke up I was wondering why my forms werent here. I was assured on this forum that it would seem like an eternity before I got them. I did my morning run/coffee/shower routine and the day was going well. I had a relaxation day, complete with doing my nails (pushing cuticles, filing, smoothing) and laying in the tanning bed for awhile. At around 3 my parents rolled in and I should have been caught but luckily I heard them pull in. I ran upstairs, took my dress off and hung it up. I took my bra off and put it in Jess's drawer, threw some shorts on and walked downstairs, halfway down realizing I had bra marks, so I ran back and got a shirt. I came downstairs to find panties in the laundry, dress hanging up, and various items of clothing that have been through the washing cycle. My parents walked in just as I got to the top of the stairs and didn't notice my clothes, but it was close.

Good news: Friday they are leaving again and staying a full week until the following Sunday. My friend and I have 2 outtings planned, and I will be Jess full time for a 10 day trial period I have decided. If I need to leave, it is as Jess.

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    I think you are well on your way to happiness. These are golden times that you will remember. The more you have the more you want to have. It feels so great to live how I want to. I know it must feel great for you too. It' so great that you have a place for your things too. I think that is important. I longed for a place to keep my things nice and not shoved in some crevice or a hidden suitcase.

Keep exploring your femininity with these sessions. It will prepare you for later when you are on your own and have the freedom to live how you want. Do it safely but do it when you can. It seems like inside this is what you really want. I wasted 15 years being married and now I have to play catch up.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won