Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thrilled to be my wife's "wife"

Smile Thrilled to be my wife's "wife"

Yesterday morning as we were having coffee, my wife said to me, "You're a great wife." At that moment, I was in male mode, clothing-wise, which actually made her statement more powerful to me. There wasn't a hint of joking or playfulness in her voice; she was making a statement. Wow, I almost melted on the couch! I thanked her very sincerely for telling me this.

I've mentioned to her in the past that I'll gladly be the partner in the household who has primary responsibility for cleaning, laundry, and grocery shopping. I do have quite a submissive nature and it makes me very happy to think of domestic chores as "my job." My wife is the most giving person I've ever known, and we usually end up trying to beat the other to the task at hand, so she doesn't abuse my submissive side.

At least to me, her comment was like a declaration of, "Yes, you are the wife and I like it that way." Obviously, I love my role and couldn't be happier to be married to my Best Friend and Lover. She's the most important thing in the world to me. Tomorrow is our 3rd anniversary.

Aspiring Member
    Thats AWESOME!
    It is amazing how a little comment like that can make you feel so good.
    I know you have a great relationship with your wife and I hope you can share many more stories like this.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Happy Anniversary Amanda,
    You so lucky to have such a wonderful SO! Keep your dreams alive!

Best Wishes
    Robin Lee

Happy Anniversary to both of you. This actually brought a tear to my eye. How exciting for you to hear and how nice for her to say.

Wow! One of the best wife-stories I've heard or read! Congrats, you must feel wonderful.

Speaking of wifes, I also want to declare the love for my wife. Such a wonderful woman, despite my peculiarities.

Amanda, I just don't know how much more of this I can take. You seem to have the partner of partners. I'm afraid we may just have to extract some DNA from this wonderful woman and see if we can develop a serum to change the attitudes of so many others. Or perhaps we need to find out what it is that you have done to be so deserving of such high praise. In any case, you both rock my world.

I also wish both of you a Happy Anniversary. Your wife sounds great and what a great thing to say to you. Hope there are many, many more happy years in your marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Morgan View Post
    Amanda, I just don't know how much more of this I can take. You seem to have the partner of partners. I'm afraid we may just have to extract some DNA from this wonderful woman and see if we can develop a serum to change the attitudes of so many others. Or perhaps we need to find out what it is that you have done to be so deserving of such high praise. In any case, you both rock my world.
    Mary, I know what you mean. I just pinch myself every day that I'm partnered with this wonderful woman. I swear she's real and I'm not making up stories. For some reason, fortune has been so good to me. I hope I don't irritate the members here with my comments. I can see how it might get old hearing about my experiences.

I appreciate everyone's well wishes. You all are just the best friends I have.

Happy anniversary to you both
    Peace, Love, and Lip Gloss

Amanda, both my wife and I read your post and we said the same thing, "That is so sweet." Your post is refreshing and I am happy for your happiness!!!

Happy anniversary, Amanda. It sounds as if you are perfect for each other!
    Reine

Happy anniversary Mandy.
    Danielle

Wow! And double wow! It's 3am and this is the first thread that I read today and it is the most beautiful one I've ever read! This is going to be a great day! Plus I get my first fem glasses today! HAPPY THIRD! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Happy Anniversary, and give your wonderful wife a great big hug and smooch! Sounds like you have a fantastic relationship....Congrats!

i love to be my wife's "wife" only occasionally. i am quite happy to be a man. there is no thrill in dressing and acting female in private if you are ACTUALLY female, and vice versa. the thrill of role reversal comes only when there is a standard against which you can compare. i am a mixture of opposites. i am absolutely incompetent in any traditionally "feminine" jobs like caring, housekeeping etc.

What a wonderful post! Many thanks for sharing this Amanda, and letting us share the warm feelings -- most welcome in the midst of some the more serious posts we've been seeing recently.

Happy anniversary and many more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Sweet story, happy Anniversary! another week and a half and the wife and I celebrate our 40th. Since I have retired, my wife calls me her wife, I have taken up most of the household cores and love being in that role.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Platinum Member
    First off, Happy Anniversary, Mandy! What a great three years you two have enjoyed with many more to come!

I like to think that each of us can be a great "wife" to our SO. I don't see that as being a subordinate role, but rather that both my wife and I are each other's wives, when one defines a modern wife as a person who invests herself physically and emotionally in creating and maintaining a family and household. We don't divide roles - we attend to what needs to be done. At times, my skill set or hers may dictate the allocation. For example, right now, she's the primary income earner, while I'm building a new business endeavor.

Its becoming abundantly clear that traditional roles of men and women, husbands and wives, have become outdated, so in a sense perhaps all successful couples are becoming each others' wives.

Amanda. How wonderful!. It is amazing how such a little statement can mean so much to us. I am truly happy for you and your wife.

Yet another fantastic, beautiful story, Amanda! You are truly blessed! My wife has made similar comments to me here and there throughout the years, and it never gets old! I eat such comments up every single time! Happy third anniversary! It sounds like you have an absolutely wonderful marriage! I could not be any happier for you!!!

That is fantastic. Occasionally my wife will is Jeannie going to make up the bed today and of course the answer is yes. So I get dressed up and make the bed and then I can stay dressed for a while. You wife is truly a very good friend and I want to wish you both a very Happy anniversary. My wife and I have been married 22 years and she has known about Jeannie the whole time. Wives like that are just worth doing anything to keep. XXXXOOOO to you both. Does she know how much everyone here admires her for loving you? Mine does.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda22 View Post
    Mary, I know what you mean. I just pinch myself every day that I'm partnered with this wonderful woman. I swear she's real and I'm not making up stories. For some reason, fortune has been so good to me. I hope I don't irritate the members here with my comments. I can see how it might get old hearing about my experiences.

I appreciate everyone's well wishes. You all are just the best friends I have.
    Are you kidding me. I love to hear about these things. It warms the heart and makes me feel special that you share these things with us here on the forum. I can't help it it's the girl in me.
    Last edited by ReineD; 08-11-2011 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts. Please read this: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_replying
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

It's sweet and a compliment as well. A man beeing the wife in the relation gives the genetic woman enough freedom to manage the important things in marriage That would be my dream of a marriage.

Aspiring Member
    I agree with pinto that would be my dream marriage also

My wonderful wife just told me I was a wonderful husband and the best wife too. Made my night and reminded me of your story as well. We're so fortunate to have supportive partners!

i like to be the wife in the relationship for about 20 % of the time. but at that time, i love to be treated just like a genetic female. i am ready to treat my partner (actual genetic female) as the husband and genetic male. during this time, both partners should be crossdressed.