Thread: becoming me.

becoming me.

I have decided to become my true self. I have always known I wanted to be female. But I have lied to myself and everyone else. I decided to take the first steps in discovering who I am. Few months ago I purchased pantyhose, when I had the chance to try them on I cried, I finally felt like the person I should be. I loved how the felt on my legs so smooth and feminine. Two weeks ago I purchased some panties(its more difficult to shop for those) again when I wore them it felt natural. The downside is that I'm lying and hiding to everyone I know about my true self. I am looking forward to being able to express my true self here and hopefully find some hints and tips of becoming The female thats stuck within.

Platinum Member
    Could you tell us a little more about yourself? Your age, your past expereinces, particularly those that have lead you to this realization about yourself? Tell us about your family situation and relationships. How have you been hiding from those closest to you?

Each of us has a unique story, but there are almost always common threads that when shared can help each of us as we learn to understand ourselves.

Hi "Countingthesand", catchy name! LOL.

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to a whole new world of discovery about yourself.

Anna x
    Anna x

Hi Counting! Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of self discovery! It's a world filled with every emotion you can name. My advice is to keep reading the threads and ask questions. We're here to help.
    When I came here I was filled with questions and doubts. This forum and the people on it helped come to terms with who I am and allowed me to accept myself as I am.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Welcome to the slippery slope. I wish you well on this highway. Traffic moves at different speeds, but over time, most speed up.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Hi countingthesand and welcome to the forum! This is a good starting place and hopefully you will find the answers you seek here. As for tips or advice, all I can think of is that you need to be able to not give a crap what other people think and have thick skin haha.
    like shooting stars in a barrel

My deer! I think you are off to a good start! When you can fully except yourself you will find it much more pleasant to talk about it! You will be more ready to open up to others and find that the only one that matters is yourself! Keep going! The best to you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Welcome CTS! You've come to the right place to really get to understand yourself. There are girls here from all walks of life, and all on different places on this highway, who can help you along the way. Relax and make yourself comfy and enjoy the ride my friend!

Hi everyone and thank you all for being so supportive. It almost made me cry.

I was asked to share some more about my self...
    I am 24 have a great job but due to financial reasons I still live at home. I am an only child with very strict conservative parents. Which means I have to hide my true self. I have always known I wanted to be female but never acted on it. If I could say some magic words to change me to female I would. So for now I will dress with what I can to feel like my self. So far its only pantyhose and a few panties but its a start. Its been trial and error and long drives away from town to purchase everything but I am loving it. I hope to soon have the courage to wear what I have to work. ..Even if its hidden from everyone it still gives me the confidence and emotional support.

If you have any other questions please fill free to Email me. I hope to continue learing from wonderful people that have already embraced me for who I am.
    THANKS

Platinum Member
    As someone on your other thread suggested, the first stop for you should be a competent therapist. I think you need to spend a serious amount of time digging into your stated desire to be "female". As you already know, that can mean a lot of different things and lead you in many different directions, depending on what discover about yourself. I wouldn't be in any hurry or jump to any conclusions. Take the time to get to know yourself.