Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: friend found out

Ta da! There ya go.....when you first posted it was NEI (Not Enough Information), but looks like now it's TOG (Turned out GREAT!)

Well I was glad to.read your last post...doesn't mean she won't still have questions for you. However they will be easier to answer now that she knows. I was going to suggest that you invite her for lunch the next day and share with her that you want to feel all the sensations of how different clothes feel and go from there. I mean who wouldn't want to experience those...the stores are 90% woman's clothes and 10% everything else. Women just have way more choice of colors and style...I love it!

Joanna

hello yes im sure she will have questions still but at least i have some one to help me pick out womens clothes w make-up etc but again thanks for your input i guess im a women know lol samantha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A friend is a friend and if she is truly that she will say nothing, other than to support you. If she takes a negative track, she is not truly a friend.

Platinum Member
    Hi Samantha, This is the best thing coming out to her.

Orchid