Thread: A first for me today

Casey

A first for me today

I wore a bra this morning for all my errands. I went to the post office, liquor store, the mall for the Gap and VS for some new undies, Khols for new sneakers, and lunch. It was just a simple white a-cup, not a pushup, and it was under a loose dark shirt. You would have to look really closely to see my breast bumps. I do not think anyone noticed, and it felt so good. I just went about my business like normal. Now that I think about it, unless you are obvious about it, no one should really notice. No one really pays attention to a guys chest.

Oh Yeah!! Everyone is so busy that no one really has time or cares what you wear!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Good job!!!!! Im just now wearing pantyhose and/or panties in secret. I would love to have the courage you had to pull that off. Keep it up and enjoy yourself

Platinum Member
    I only recently started venturing out fully en femme, and honestly, I don't think most people gave me a second glance, despite the fact that I'm tall and rather broad shouldered. A few women made eye contact and smiled, most of the guys either didn't react at all or looked the other way. Even walking in a crowded mall, I found that few people reacted at all.

I love going out underdressed and for me that means I have to wear an uplift bra. I know I have been noticed, and have been commented on, but I really don't care. On the whole, nobody notices or cares, eevn though, unless I have a jacket on, it is pretty obvious that I am wearing a bra, as they are always uplift ones and pretty!
    Last edited by Yvonne York; 08-10-2011 at 03:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Casey
    Thanks everyone. It took me a long time to work up the courage, but I learned that unless you are over the top about it, almost no one will give a second glance. I guess I had to get over that "everyone is looking at ME" thinking. On the other hand, it was quite humbling to realize that almost no one even notices me. And I do not mean that I am upset no one noticed I was wearing a bra, because I really did not want to be noticed, but that no one pays any attention to me at all.

Really, unless you are acting suspicious and trying to draw attention to yourself, you can go about your business relatively unnoticed. Now I cannot wait for my next errand trip.

Unless you are doing something illegal, no one really cares what you are wearing unless they are neantherals (sp). In the future you will find that underdressing will not be enough and that is when you have to screw up your courage and the fun really starts.
    Alice

I'm so happy for you, it's great that you got to dress in public...well sorta lol. And yea, as long as you just go about your business like everyone else, people don't notice you and if they do, your not bothering anyone or thing so they just shrug it off and go about what they were doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I live my life for who I am
    I quit the lie
    left it high and dry
    I am who I am
    And nobody
    Can call me a sham

Just build on it... little by little... unless you make things obvious, people don't notice the little things. I lost confidence last year and haven't been out fully dressed for about 16 months now, but underdress all the time. I am working back up to the full monty!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Just enjoy your victories at self expression and look forward to what is to come....because it will, and you will love every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by boardpuppy View Post
    Unless you are doing something illegal, no one really cares what you are wearing unless they are neantherals (sp). In the future you will find that underdressing will not be enough and that is when you have to screw up your courage and the fun really starts.
    Alice
    I agree with Alice on this!! Let the fun begin!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Right on, Karren. Most people are so self absorbed that they haven't a clue as to what the hell is going on around them. Look at how many people are walking around with their faces buried in and playing with an I Phone. I really don't think they're checking ANYBODY out.

The more I get out dressed the better I feel and the greater my confidence level. My last trip was to Charlston SC. Had a blast and got mammed the whole day. I really didn't get a single negative remark. I shopped in the open market and several stores, had lunch there and walked on the beach, my avatar was taken on my last trip.

[SIZE="4"]Sure is fun, isn't it!!! I'm out almost every day in bra, panties, women's jeans and top. Many of my tops male or female, it's obvious I'm wearing a bra, but never had a comment made to me. Like others have said I don't think people look that closely. Last night I wore a bra under my uniform shirt to my retail job. I checked in the mirror and it was hard to tell I was wearing it but halfway thru my shift I noticed when I bent over it could be seen down my shirt. Oh well, none of my customers said anything....but I hope someone noticed!!

Anyway have fun with it!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Quote Originally Posted by countingthesand View Post
    Good job!!!!! Im just now wearing pantyhose and/or panties in secret. I would love to have the courage you had to pull that off. Keep it up and enjoy yourself
    After reading some of your other posts...have you thought about wearing a garter belt and thigh highs under your man clothes? Try it out if you haven't. Just something sensual about those straps pressed against your skin that is a turn on!

Joanna