Thread: The right Breast Form

The right Breast Form

Hello,
    I am Sabrina, an italian cross dresser.
    It is a while that I am searching online for a breast form and I found very difficult to understand what I am buying for. In fact it is almost impossible to obtain from seller the actual measure (dimension) and weight for the different sizes.

I found only Janet's Close (http://www.janetscloset.com/) that provide this measure, and it was very intereting!
    not only itstate very clearly for all their form the exact dimension, but they have three different types in width and "protusion".

I normally create cleavage with taping technicque. I have some "loose" flesh on my breast. In fact my own masculine breast are not muscular, but the are slightly prominent, firm and can be very well put together to create cleavage with tape.
    After the cleavage is there I use baloon filled with wather to fill my bra.

Now, what i'd really like to do is to use a breast form after I am taped instead of ballon and to attach it!

In other word I plan to use the taping technique to create cleavage and after that to attach a breast form so that the outer part of my cleavage can be showed and the breast form is attached so I can use it without bra. The result should be so that I can use a V neck dress (maybe not very profound but still showing a lot) with very thin strap and with no bra.

All this considering that:
    - I have 37.5 inch to 39 inch toracic circunference (under the breast) depeding on how tight I measure it.
    - I'd like to have big but not very big breast, I believe we are talking a D cup (maybe a tight C).

I would like to know if there is someone who know Janet's Close breast form or that can suggest the best breast form (affordable which for me mean under 200$ maximum better if around 100$) in order to to the above.

Thank you very much
    Sabrina

Just a girly girl. Sweet Sabrina's Avatar
    You stole my name! Well at least part of it! Just kidding.

Hugs
    "Sweet" Sabrina
    Sabrina

Banned Read only
    Sabrina, go to Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Breas...=pd_sbs_misc_3

My experience with Envy Body Boutique is excellent. They ship worldwide. The size 7 in the link above will give you a D cup at 38" to 39" band size (torso girth under your pectoral muscles). I bought a size 6. I'm 5'7" and wear a 40C bra and it's a perfect fit for me. The price is great as you can see and the look & feel is quite realistic.

Good luck

Hello Sabrina

Staying within the European Union will save you considerable shipping costs, as breast forms tend to be heavy for their size.

The Breast Form Store has a site based in France, if you can read and understand French. You can reach this site through www.thebreastformstore.ca .

If you're feeling brave, you can go to a mastectomy boutique and be fitted. I don't know what the politics of this are on your side of the pond, but quite a few here won't serve men to protect their usual clients (breast cancer patients) privacy, having just lost part or all of one or both breasts. It's really traumatic for some of them. If you choose this option, an advance phone call or email query will be likely be appreciated.

I had tried several methods including water filled balloons, and eventually bought a cheap pair from ebay(I think the store was Tru Kare). They were okay, and much better than my balloons. A few months later I was in the Detroit area, and stopped in at Janets Closet looking for a wig. I made the "mistake" of asking about their breast forms. She let me try on a pair, and after feeling how real they felt, I came home with a new pair. The quality difference between the two pairs is night and day. Janet is a great source of information. I can't tell you what the export/shipping costs would be, but if your concern is whether or not it is an actual store or a rip-off, I can assure you that it is an actual store.

Good luck with your search!

Miranda

try trukare. I've been around the block. No affiliation. Just want to steer you in the right direction.
    regent,

Never tried Janets closet but I think most are OK.

I would make sure they are attachable forms. I love them.

I got mine form glamourboutique.com the gl2000.

I love curves and think a DD is a smaller cup size.

At least for me
    Last edited by prene; 08-10-2011 at 02:20 AM. Reason: spelling

Here is an EBAy store where I got my forms, good quality for around $50.
    http://stores.ebay.com/Stephanies-Secret-Treasures

one time many years back i bought a set of mastectomy breast forms. ( airway brand ) cost a bundle, and i believe manf in europe. the best money spent, still have them some 10+ years latter, they are in bad shape as the outer skin some how broke apart but kept in there sleeves they work within a bra with no problems. i also have some cheaper ones that can be attached, (made for cross-dressing) time will tell if any good. and i just received a brand new set. from b&b ( www.busombuddy.com ) here in the states adjustable to fit your size and shape only about $80 each. made of fabric so easy on the skin if you have such problems like i do. and these are made for women who have had surgery.
    and yes price does matter in the quality of the item.

Hi Sabrina,
    Check out http://www.special-trade.eu/, Special Trade is a cross dressers store in Germany that specializes in supplying us with "everything" we require!!

Very good store and Inka is a beautiful person who is so easy to talk with. Ask away and she will answer to the best of her abilities...

Hope this helps you,
    Ciao, Bella,
    Sheri

feels better in a dress
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyttens pet View Post
    Hi Sabrina,
    Check out http://www.special-trade.eu/, Special Trade is a cross dressers store in Germany that specializes in supplying us with "everything" we require!!

Very good store and Inka is a beautiful person who is so easy to talk with. Ask away and she will answer to the best of her abilities...
    thats where I bought my breast forms from, totally happy with them. no too expensive to!

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy V View Post
    Here is an EBAy store where I got my forms, good quality for around $50.
    http://stores.ebay.com/Stephanies-Secret-Treasures
    Hi Tammy - I've been thinking of buying a set of Stephanie's forms.
    Which ones did you go with - the standard teardrop, semi-teardrop, or plump teardrop?
    How do they feel - are they a nice soft form that feel like natural breasts?

-Raquel

I just wanted to than you all for your answer! Very helpful....

Is there someone who actually use tape work to create cleavage and the attach the breastform? do you know if medical adhesive will attach on tape as well?

Cheers
    Sabrina