Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female Celebrities that you try to emulate...

Female Celebrities that you try to emulate...

Just wondering, do any of you try to dress yourself up as a famous movie celebrity. If yes, who are they? My biggest inspiration that reawaken my desire to CD (I had suppressed the strong urge around 14 yrs old due to shame) came from a former adult movie star, Rocki Roads (hence, the name Mrs. Roads) - the first time I saw her, I wanted to be her and if I can become her today, I wouldn't go back. In fact, I have a wig in her exact hair style in the pic below (that I had custom made from the people that make the Real Dolls) and even purchased some of her panties that she had available when she had her own website. I've managed to come pretty close to looking like her (just waiting for the synthetic DD breast to come in to complete my transition to her)

Like I've indicated in other threads, CD is a very sexual experience for me, so I think it's only natural I was inspired by an adult entertainer The woman below is the woman I so hard aspire to be I would give anything to have been born her or look exactly like her!!!! I think she also makes the perfect Wonder Woman, my favorite superhero!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mrs Roads; 08-10-2011 at 08:13 PM.

I can't look like her but my "look" is similar to Jessica Biel.
    "I am the beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos. "
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."
    "We give no crap, and we take very little."

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn26 View Post
    I can't look like her but my "look" is similar to Jessica Biel.
    Nice choice - I wouldn't mind having her body and looking like her either. Another woman that I'd love to be is Jessica Simpson!

Scarlett

These days, it's Scarlett Johansson. She's who I should have been born, were it a perfect world. So love the lipsticks that these ads were marked for… have two: Scarlett and Venere. $30 each from Saks, expensive but worth it!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have never tried to emulate any movie star, or any other woman! I dress to please myself, and no one else!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I have never tried to emulate any movie star, or any other woman! I dress to please myself, and no one else!
    That's perfectly fine as well I'm just seeing this from a fantasy perspective, and I don't always try to emulate someone else, but when I get in the fantasy mood (which is very often) then I become Mrs. Roads

The me I want to be ... Elaine Marlowe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roads View Post
    Just wondering, do any of you try to dress yourself up as a famous movie celebrity. If yes, who are they? My biggest inspiration that reawaken my desire to CD (I had suppressed the strong urge around 14 yrs old due to shame) came from a former adult movie star, Rocki Roads (hence, the name Mrs. Roads) - the first time I saw her, I wanted to be her and if I can become her today, I wouldn't go back. In fact, I have a wig in her exact hair style in the pic below (that I had custom made from the people that make the Real Dolls) and even purchased some of her panties that she had available when she had her own website. I've managed to come pretty close to looking like her (just waiting for the synthetic DD breast to come in to complete my transition to her)

Like I've indicated in other threads, CD is a very sexual experience for me, so I think it's only natural I was inspired by an adult entertainer The woman below is the woman I so hard aspire to be I would give anything to have been born her or look exactly like her!!!! I think she also makes the perfect Wonder Woman, my favorite superhero!!!!
    I recently (on Monday this week) asked Amy at GB2 in Las Vegas if she could make me up to look like Marg Helgenberger (aka "Catherine Willows") from the TV (no pun intended) show CSI Las Vegas. I have a strawberry blonde wig that's very similar to the style and color of her hair. Here's a couple of photos of me after that makeover. I think Amy did an absolutely outstanding job ... she is amazing ... what do you think? (And yes, I did go out on the town that evening looking like this ... it was a LOT of fun!)
    Last edited by Elaine Marlowe; 08-10-2011 at 10:31 PM.
    I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine Marlowe View Post
    I recently (on Monday this week) asked Amy at GB2 in Las Vegas if she could make me up to look like Marg Helgenberger (aka "Catherine Willows") from the TV (no pun intended) show CSI Las Vegas. I have a strawberry blonde wig that's very similar to the style and color of her hair. Here's a couple of photos of me after that makeover. I think Amy did an absolutely outstanding job ... she is amazing ... what do you think? (And yes, I did go out on the town that evening looking like this ... it was a LOT of fun!)
    OMG - you look fantastic!!!! She did an OUTSTANDING JOB, you 100% pass for a very attractive woman!!!! When I build up a bit more nerve, I'll have to post pics of myself as Mrs. Roads

I find presenting as a woman challenging enough without trying to present as a particularly gorgeous movie star.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I always found Diane Keaton to be my idol; incredibly sexy in an ordinary way. In terms of superstars, Audrey Hepburn, Liz Taylor and Jackie Kennedy were goddesses to me.

maybe liza, I dont see it though..
    Eyes alight with glowing hair
    all that fancy paints as fair
    she takes her fan and throws it
    in the lion's den..

Well as you all can see I use a picture of Helen Mirren as my avatar. I just admire her so much such a great actress, and a really classy, sexy woman. I try to emulate her look as much as I can.

I have enough trouble emulating me much less others, really there are a few celebrities who I admire but hardly enough to emulate.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Phyllis Diller!

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I do it all the time!

Or, TRY TO, anyway!

Just finished a session as ________! U can fill in whoever u think I resemble!?
    If ANYONE!

Grabbed Frame 44.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I try hard enough emulting being a woman of any sort leave alone a movie star--but as long as we are dreaming -- Catherine Zeta Jones will do.............Debra

Aspiring Member
    I'd love to be able to pull off an Olivia Wilde look. Of course if I looked like her, Charlize Theron, or any other of those beauties, I wouldn't worry about what I looked like.
    —Mikaela

The me I want to be ... Elaine Marlowe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Phyllis Diller!

Love your sense of humour Karren. Btw, I shared an elevator with Ms. Diller once (at the Hyatt Regency in Phoenix). I gotta tel ya, darlin' (with love and respect) you don't (obviously) look like her ... but I bet you are just as (if not even more so) funny ... and as Ms. Diller might say, haaaaah, haaaaah, haaaaah! -
    I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A.

Nice to see other gals here who aspire to emulate their favorite female personality.

Hugs and Kisses to ya all

Love, Rocki

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heelsnlegs View Post
    I always found Diane Keaton to be my idol; incredibly sexy in an ordinary way. In terms of superstars, Audrey Hepburn, Liz Taylor and Jackie Kennedy were goddesses to me.
    A while ago there was a similar thread and I wanted to be Diane Keaton. From Annie Hall to now she has always been a classy woman.

For me its more about emulating a fashion sense or style.
    I steal inspiration for outfits from everywhere and anywhere.
    Currently I'm watching Princess Kate and some of the girls on weather channel of all places;I think they put some great outfits together.

With most actresses I will like the look as one character but not the next.
    I will say Jaquelyn Smith has a great sense of style and it shows in most of her roles.
    Ill go out of my way to see what she has on in any role.
    Robin Meade and a few TV personalities have really good makeup artists.

I think I watch them more to develop my own sense of style than to emulate any particular person.
    I do copy outfits to try new things and then adopt a few things here and there for myself.
    Most times I'm mostly doing my own thing and trying one or two ideas I saw on some celebrity or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roads View Post
    Nice choice - I wouldn't mind having her body and looking like her either. Another woman that I'd love to be is Jessica Simpson!
    I don't really try to look like her, it just happens.

Banned Read only
    I have tried and tried to look like Sophia Loren but this is what I get.
    Last edited by Jorja; 08-11-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Sorry all.

I abhor notoriety. To quote a famous sailor: " I am what I am, and that's all what I am".
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

There isn't a particular celebrity that I would like to emulate, However; I would like to look like the girls on the Insanity workout DVDs..