Thread: Newbee here.

Newbee here.

Finally got registered after watching the site for some time. I am glad to be aboard as I have many questions and I suspect I will be able to get useful help from everyone. Thanks, and bear with me as I am sure much of my questions are probably "normal" questions.
    Thank you all.

I am also a newbie here Sarah and this is a wonderful forum. All the girls are so helpful and have made my helped me enhance my cd experiences. Please feel free to ask any questions you would like. Maybe I can even help. Are you married or do you have a significant other?

Welcome. Lola
    Lola M.

Welcome Sarah. A lot of questions can be found with a quick search; things like sizing help and stuff like that. The biggest thing to remember is we are all here to learn and share. Enjoy yourself!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Welcome to our family, Sarah!! You will enjoy this forum, and you certainly can learn a lot!! Just ask your questions and someone will answer you!! Probably a lot of people!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Well, probably boring stuff, but a little about me. I am early 60's and happily married for over 40 years. I have had the desire to dress in womens cloths probably since I was 14 or 15 years old, when I stole a bra and panties from my mother. Since then I have tried to surpress the urges that I had but the "bad cloths" always felt so good. Early on it was a big rush, now its a bit of a rush but more comfortable I think. As I worked to surpress these feelings I was fairly successful but every so many years waves of the feeling would hit me again and I would momentarily fall back into dressing. I only ever dressed with panties and bras, never having any hope of going further. I am not ladylike looking and I think, particularly now, could never completely dress and pass for a female. I have read posts that asked whether or not its the thrill of possibly getting caught or something else. Early on for me I think it was that, now I am more settled. In the last month wave after wave of these desires have cascaded over me which brought me, almost by accident, to this site. I learned that I am probably not all that unusual and that has given me some solice.

Anyway I have a lot of questions that I will probably post seperately as to not overwhelm everyone, and I definately appreciate the welcome aboard gal!
    Last edited by sarah kay; 09-01-2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: mispelling, should have previewed first,sorry.

To get to current with me, I have had a couple panties hidden around here for the last couple of years but nothing more. This past week I went crazy to get some new stuff. Drove over to a different city and went to a store that had what I thought I wanted. I went in and hung around for a bit, mustering up the courage to ask for help without seeming to be real intersted. Finally a nice younger lady came up to me and I asked her if she could help me and she said yes. I told her I wanted a particular size bra and she took me over to that size (large band, small cup - go figure) Anyway the smallest cup they had was a B and I figured that might work. She talked me into 3 of them, also helped me pick out some nice panties. She was swell, I know she knew what I was up to but seemed cool with it. Unfortunately when I tried on the bra's they were huge in the cups and look and feel stupid. I returned 2 of them the next day, keeping one to "get me by". I guess I did not figure the measurements correctly. It would appear that I need a AA or at very most an A, where do you find such a thing, especially with a band of 48??

Additionally, I am obviously a genetic guy who likes the feeling of soft silky underwear. I really dont have a desire (I think) to go a lot further as there is absolutely no way I could ever pass for a woman no matter what I did (I think). I am not gay at all and that is one of my concerns, that I don't become gay. My wife I do not believe would ever understand and accept this so its a internal war with me. Am I selfish to want this??

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah kay View Post
    Finally got registered after watching the site for some time. I am glad to be aboard as I have many questions and I suspect I will be able to get useful help from everyone. Thanks, and bear with me as I am sure much of my questions are probably "normal" questions.
    Thank you all.
    Sorry, Sarah! Newbie or not, u need to know that "normal" questions r not in favor here! Fortunately, I can see from your follow up posts, u don't seem to be asking any!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just rememeber everyone here was a newbie at one time. There is lots of information and most girls are real helpful. Welcome to the club. Now don't be shy.

Welcome, girls! You have come to the right place, for this forum is very diverse and has a very nicely knit group of people.(both CD's and GG's too!) We're all in the same "boat" and here to help and support one another, so ask away, since no question is a silly one.

Hi Sarah!
    Your not selfish just a little confused. Kinda normal when you slowly start to admit some repressed emotion. And its reaaly hard to admit smt and live with it. To ourself and to other, There is no going back in this. Its important to take time to think about it, dont repress, talk with yourself (in your mind lmao). You will feel the burden going off. Finding your spot in the "gender spectrum". Expressing yourself is critical! and dont be afraid of turning gay. If you like women it will stay like that ;p
    About your wife.. i cant give you advice about it but... dont feel like the only one not telling. I didnt tell nobody in my real-entourage so.. we all going by the same way.
    [SIZE="3"]Be honest with yourself. And yes! Im a Gender Atheist.[/SIZE]

Thank you for your kind comments and concern. I think this board will be very helpful to me. I will most likely start posting questions over lunch and tonight.