Thread: Female Celebrities that you try to emulate...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Female Celebrities that you try to emulate...

Just wondering, do any of you try to dress yourself up as a famous movie celebrity. If yes, who are they? My biggest inspiration that reawaken my desire to CD (I had suppressed the strong urge around 14 yrs old due to shame) came from a former adult movie star, Rocki Roads (hence, the name Mrs. Roads) - the first time I saw her, I wanted to be her and if I can become her today, I wouldn't go back. In fact, I have a wig in her exact hair style in the pic below (that I had custom made from the people that make the Real Dolls) and even purchased some of her panties that she had available when she had her own website. I've managed to come pretty close to looking like her (just waiting for the synthetic DD breast to come in to complete my transition to her)

Like I've indicated in other threads, CD is a very sexual experience for me, so I think it's only natural I was inspired by an adult entertainer The woman below is the woman I so hard aspire to be I would give anything to have been born her or look exactly like her!!!! I think she also makes the perfect Wonder Woman, my favorite superhero!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mrs Roads; 08-10-2011 at 08:13 PM.