Thread: Am I Turning Into a Human Barbi Doll?

Am I Turning Into a Human Barbi Doll?

That's how if feels after the best day of my crossdressing life, starting at 8:00 this morning when Tennis Cissy played two sets with a cute guy, no his name isn't Ken! Then my friend Allie and I played golf as girls, Golf Cissy was happy just to be playing in a skirt off the ladies tees, Allie shot an amazing 77! Next it was time for the pool and jacuzzi as Poolside Cissy, before we dolled ourselves up for a night on the town. Dressy Cissy felt wonderful in her white eyelet dress at a delightful outside table under the trees at the Tower Cafe, a magical end to a magical day
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Cissy that is an awesome day out!

Hugs
    Trisha

Great pictures, glad you had an awesome day!
    like shooting stars in a barrel

What fun you must have had Cissy. Lola
    Lola M.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Becoming a "human Barbie doll"? Now, don't u think that's a bit RIDICULOUS, Cissy? Why would ANYONE want to look like that!?

Sounds like u had a really great day, tho!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 08-11-2011 at 11:07 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Cissy clearly a wonderful day. Thanks for sharing.

Wow! What a day you wonderul day you had! Simply fantastic, and great pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Golf Cissy was happy just to be playing in a skirt off the ladies tees
    [SIZE="4"]OMG Cissy, isn't everything more fun in a skirt.....You look wonderful and sooo happy!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Bet you were tired by the end of the day. You go girl

hello Cissy, I can tell you had a great day, you sound as if you are in Pink Heaven. Have a wondeerous day.
    Alice

The golf part really get my attention. I got to play for the first as Alice at DLV last year and it was a highlight for me. Where did you play and is it something that you get to do often?

hiya windyC,

Wow, you look great. I love tennis,now I want to play.

Oh, BTW, I know how you can tell if you are a real Barbie. Have somebody try and pull your head off your body! Some have just a neck and the head slides off. Others have that little ball inside at top of the neck, making it difficult to pull off her head!

I hope that helps...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    That's a really full and enjoyable day.

Barbie's, Shmarbie's! Sometimes you want to play with them (golf, swimming, spa and tennis), take them with you (out to dinner at a Sacramento tradition), or pull their heads off when they misbehave. Fortunately, Cissy was a good Barbie all day and night yesterday and kept her head where it should be. The only reason that she was good (you didn't hear this from me) was that she had an early public meeting to attend the next morning as, you guessed it, Cissy. This lady is a wonder of wonders, and feminine to boot. Thanks for sharing your time, spare bedroom with a full very clean and sanitized bathroom, and presence on another fantastic venue hopping adventure. I will post a some more pics, when Cissy sends me mine for constructive editing and destructive deletion when needed. Yesterday was truly a great day and evening with Cissy doing things that I never dreamed of doing just 4 years ago.

PS: Found a pic of me prior to editing and just after getting my first birdy of the day! Notice the happy face?
    Last edited by AllieSF; 08-11-2011 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    The golf part really get my attention. I got to play for the first as Alice at DLV last year and it was a highlight for me. Where did you play and is it something that you get to do often?
    We've played four times at Bartley Cavanaugh in Freeport, always had a great experience and enjoyed $2.50 beers at happy hour out on the gazebo

Tennis, golf, the pool, and out on the town, just how much can you girls squeeze in, in one day, talk about burring the candle at both ends, you two wear me out, but it sounds like so much fun.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Way to go, Girl! Don't know whether I'm more jealous of Crissy's great day, or Allie's 77 !!!!!

Hi Miss Windycissy, you look quite wonderful, very classy indeed..the type that would probably slap me around and say "girl put on some clothes!" lol. I'm new at crossdressing, and I don't know why I tend to show more of my body than my face. Perhaps because I don't know makeup much, and I also want to remain discrete...but that will change as I share more of what has been a big secret of mine. Well, I hope in the near future I can get approved so I put my pic in my profile so you get an idea of how I look. I'm a latin guy in my early 30s who's finally learning about crossdressing...I do it more when I'm alone. I hope to some day go out in public to express my feminine side. Wish you all the best miss. Thank you. Lisa

Platinum Member
    Hi windycissy,That was quite a day and some fantastic pictures.

Orchid

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    The only reason that she was good (you didn't hear this from me) was that she had an early public meeting to attend the next morning as, you guessed it, Cissy
    Career Girl Cissy wore a wrap dress with a white purse and shoes to her meeting at City Hall, a comfy summer outfit for a gal on the go:

Cute dress on a classy lady. What a natural!