Thread: Getting Ma'am'd

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Getting Ma'am'd

I was going to post this in the TS section, but I feel that all mtf members of the trans-umbrella can relate to this and may also wish to share their stories.

Doesn't it feel great to be ma'am'd? I've been getting ma'am'd in boymode recently starting a few weeks ago, which is super awesome. Earlier today I was out getting some food, and the girl at the register asked "What can I get for you ma'am?" Then a second later she realized and was like "I mean SIR! soorrryyy." I told her that it was okay but deep down, I felt soo happy haha.

Yeah, my story wasn't that good lol, but I am really happy because it confirmed to me that I am making progress, since she corrected herself to say "sir" after. Before, I thought that people were probably actually just saying "man" to me lol, even though they were calling other people "sir" or "ma'am". I don't know, I guess I just have a hard time believing that I'm actually making progress.

So, anyone have any stories where they unexpectedly get ma'am'd?
    Last edited by CatAttack; 08-11-2011 at 02:53 AM.
    like shooting stars in a barrel