Thread: At the grocery store

At the grocery store

Today, we woke up, got all showered up, squeeky clean. Got dressed and headed out to the store. As we were going through grabbing veggies, a lady close to my age, asked me were I got my jeans. At first I was a lilttle shocked that she noticed my new jeans. My wife poked me in the bottom and whispered "Relax, she likes your jeans." I took in a deep breath and told her. She replies "They look great on you!"

Now that I've jumped that hurdle, I'm ready to just give my emotions a break and wear what I want everyday. Goodbye to the sheltered feelings and hello new me.

hi stacey same thing happened to me when my granddaughter remarked that my jeans were a better fit on me than her own that made my day so it was not such a big jump to the other side if you no what i mean. To be accepted by others for what you are is a great result so go for it girl .Good luck in the future . davinaxx
    davina

Gold Member
    Your wife gets it. There are some people that don't bite if you can actually believe it. Okay, that is understated. This is called life and that is the way it should be and is at least most of the time. Great note of insight!

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    Way to go girl, something said about your clothing is a compliment.
    Kimberly

Life is fun when a nice comment can open up a whole new wardrobe!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Soooooooooooooooo,

Where did you get the jeans?