Thread: I would not make this up, it did happen

Banned Read only

I would not make this up, it did happen

Two nights ago, Tuesday night Wednesday morning, August 9th I went ot bed and went to sleep. Later in the wee hours of the morning, of course I began to dream like some of us do and some may not. Well I was in a town and it was different, it was rather strange to me. It was an old town, like the old town squares where these old towns still have bricks and cement as pavement for their main streets. There were so many people all around walking ans talking and window shopping and all. Well I remember I was sitting in the old fashion way of the American indian and I was just watching people, like we all do I guess. Hundreds of people of all kinds were just walking around, everthing seemed normal.
    The all of a sudden a woman I recognised began to walk past me, I looked up in surprise and said, to this woman, "hey I know you", this woman said, "you do"< I said, yes I do, you're Karen Hutton, she said yes I am, how did you know, I said, I read all of your post's everyday online, karen said really and what is your name, she asked, I answered Tara, and Karen said oh yes, I have seen your post's on there also. I stood up and shook her hand and said so pleased to meet you, then right about that time, I woke up, had to go to the bathroom.
    I just had to share it here. It has brought about many questions to me. Do I spend too much time on here?
    L&R..................Tara

Is there really too much time on here??? I think not. Great dream tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    As Staci said, there is never too much time on here. Too bad you had to go to the bathroom!! Who knows what might have happened??
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Wow! That's an interesting dream! I've thought about folks on here plenty of times but I've never dream't about anyone (yet) but if and when I do, I'll let you know. Thanks for sharing.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Maybe the real question should be "Does Karren spend too much time here???" - to the point where she is so all-pervasive and her posts so numerous that she is beginning to embed herself in certain posters' subconsciousness. Yeah, 16,758 posts (and counting) can do that, alright.

But the more important question here has to be - "Was the "Karren" in your dream wearing jeans?" If so, that would have had to have been her nightmare, not yours.
    Last edited by Leslie Langford; 08-13-2011 at 09:40 AM.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Was she wearing jeans? That would have been Karen's nightmare!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Dreaming about someone you've never met face to face but still associating them with a photo online? Nah that's completely normal!

I think you should have stood up and hugged Karren.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Only if it's having a negative impact on other areas of your life.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Sounds like the makings of a Twilight Zone episode,Better go check your Denims are still there and not torn to shreds

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

a Brazilian here! Marcia Polari's Avatar
    Hi Tara
    I've never dream of Karen, for my disappointment but I'm a serious follower of her posts.
    She has a very special sense of humor indeed. Although she says she is always very very serious. LOL

Gold Member
    Now there is an Idea;
    Lets have Meet Karren Day, and shake her hand for say $ 1.00
    I bet we could pay off the National Dept easily.
    How about it Karren, You would not have to wear Jeans, and you can wear your corset.
    Just do it once for the Gypper. LOL
    Rader

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I have heard, on other forums, of members who dream of other members. It's probably just as normal as the dream I had the other day in which scientist brought dinosaurs back. And the dinosaurs had a mutation that speed up their aging, which also meant they reproduced at a very rapid rate. The dinosaurs went crazy, and started killing a bunch of people. A few days passed, the situation was brought under control, and it turned out the genetic mutation transferred to the human victims and reanimated their bodies, releasing a zombie apocalypse. And then I somehow acquired magic powers and summoned up lightning storms to kill of masses of zombies. I also saw myself as female during that dream.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Gold Member
    Unless she made a non-funny comment and then laughed, it wasn't Karren
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Great dream. Ca't wait to see what Karen says.

Gold Member
    O' Karren, Where are you????
    Rader

Platinum Member
    But the more important question here has to be - "Was the "Karren" in your dream wearing jeans?" If so, that would have had to have been her nightmare, not yours.

Hi Leslie, I almost fell out of my chair laughing at that one.

Orchid