Thread: My wife surprised me with a text

My wife surprised me with a text

message today asking me what the perfect girly day would entail. From first thing in the morning to days end. I was on my lunch at work, and not really thinking about it, so I told her I would have to get back to her. As a backstory, she knows I go out to the local malls and whatnot, but has not participated in anything that involves leaving the house. Anyway, I can't think of what to tell her. There is no attempt to sabotage or hurt, as she truly enjoys this part of the relationship. I outlined a day for her, and she called me boring. I need help. What would you girls do? My list: Makeover in the am at MAC. MetroNorth(train) to NYC (1.5 hour ride) to window shop, and go to a museum(sounds of heels clicking on tile floor is what did it for me!), lunch in the city, some more walking around, then out to a movie or broadway show and/or a club. Then train ride back. She has already arranged for a sitter, but I don't know what else. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyF View Post
    (sounds of heels clicking on tile floor is what did it for me!)
    Funny my CD hubby likes the sounds of heels clicking too. Anyway sounds like a perfect day to me, but don't forget the pedi :-)

Your thoughts look good to me. How about doing some clubbing and dancing. Oh yes don't forget the pedi.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I'd tell her that I was leaving these plans up to her...after all she is the one with the Girly experience...plus chances are that what she comes up with will be far more exciting if she does it on her own.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyF View Post
    message today asking me what the perfect girly day would entail. From first thing in the morning to days end. I was on my lunch at work, and not really thinking about it, so I told her I would have to get back to her. As a backstory, she knows I go out to the local malls and whatnot, but has not participated in anything that involves leaving the house. Anyway, I can't think of what to tell her. There is no attempt to sabotage or hurt, as she truly enjoys this part of the relationship. I outlined a day for her, and she called me boring. I need help. What would you girls do? My list: Makeover in the am at MAC. MetroNorth(train) to NYC (1.5 hour ride) to window shop, and go to a museum(sounds of heels clicking on tile floor is what did it for me!), lunch in the city, some more walking around, then out to a movie or broadway show and/or a club. Then train ride back. She has already arranged for a sitter, but I don't know what else. Please help!
    Sounds fine to me unless she's into something "kinky" (like some time in a hotel room).
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Hmmm...the perfect girly day.

Well that always has to include shopping for a new outfit, trying on different things. Being out and showing your wife who you are is great! Just being out with her, laughing, sharing the experience together is already perfect! Anything else is just a bonus...shop til you both drop...Woohooo. lol

Joanna

Everything sounds great.....I'd go dinner and dancing instead of museum. Sounds like a great day!!

Thanks for the replies so far. As far as pedis are concerned, we already do that together. I asked her to elaborate on her Plans, and give me an example of what she'd like to do. She said ANY thing goes! So I am stumped. My Plans are really more sublime than I think she expects them to be. The ideal day would include her best friend, who I suspect already knows, and would a) ease a tremendous burden off of me, and b) provide me with just enough humiliation to make it interesting. She is a very feminine girl, and one I tend to model myself after, which my wife is fine with, and the idea of me being dolled up to the nines, in front of an ultra-feminine girl who likes her men manly intrigues me. But I know that it tends to be a tender subject when we are around her, with she being the only one my wife asks me to wear pants around rather than shorts to cover my bare legs. I think it has to do with her taste in men, and wife fearing I would feel inadequate, but rather, I relish the opportunity to really girl it up! Should I ask for the friend to be invited to lunch, or out dancing. She would be if it was a traditional girls night out!

Thanks for the replies so far. As far as pedis are concerned, we already do that together. I asked her to elaborate on her Plans, and give me an example of what she'd like to do. She said ANY thing goes! So I am stumped. My Plans are really more sublime than I think she expects them to be. The ideal day would include her best friend, who I suspect already knows, and would a) ease a tremendous burden off of me, and b) provide me with just enough humiliation to make it interesting. She is a very feminine girl, and one I tend to model myself after, which my wife is fine with, and the idea of me being dolled up to the nines, in front of an ultra-feminine girl who likes her men manly intrigues me. But I know that it tends to be a tender subject when we are around her, with she being the only one my wife asks me to wear pants around rather than shorts to cover my bare legs. I think it has to do with her taste in men, and wife fearing I would feel inadequate, but rather, I relish the opportunity to really girl it up! Should I ask for the friend to be invited to lunch, or out dancing. She would be if it was a traditional girls night out!

Aspiring Member
    A day at the beach would be exciting to me. I haven't had the nerve to get a swimsuit yet for myself. But I dream of doing it someday.
    Diane Elizabeth

Platinum Member
    What do you think your wife's ideal day would be - think o f the things she most enjoys.

I know for me it would be shopping with her to find the perfect outfit for the day and night and then it would be something simple like dinner and a movie, or actually, anything that she would do on a girls night out that would be fun. I don't know, the boring factor is there especially if you are experimenting to see how you blend in, but I guess once you build up a level of confidence you could do just about anything and for me the focus then becomes one of making sure she is not bored. If we do it togther, it has got to be fun for both of us.
    Chickie

Honey, I am new a clueless at this, how about you show me how girls have fun.

Aspiring Member
    Seems to me there's the usual disconnect between what we think of as female and what really is.
    Women probably don't care any more about the sounds of their heels than we care about the feeling of a wallet on our butt. It's not all frou frou spas and shopping and flowers and mani pedis. But if you want to play that side of the coin, how about a place to get a high class lunch? or a wine tasting/pairing meal? The 'shop for an outfit for a secondary event' is a good idea, too. And if adult-playtime is going to come of it, don't forget something nice for that.
    —Mikaela

After MAC and the ride to NYC, how about lunch anf a little shopping to limber up and build your confidence, then turn it into high gear and let her pick out 2 or 3 really sexy outfit she would like to see you in. Then maybe dinner anf dancing at a every quaint bar.
    Alice