Thread: smashed finger in window while in fem and .

smashed finger in window while in fem and .

what do you think it sounded like? Well I can tell you it wasnt pretty and my fingers still hurt. one got cut badly. but I superglued it together.

I was just wondering if something ever happened like this to you. and did you jump out of character.

I was yelling Ill tell you what. a little concerned because I wrapped it fast without looking making myself even more worried.. other thing that crossed my mind was going to hospital for xrays. but Ive been to the hospital with some make up on before. they really dont care. Another time I had on ladies panties while getting a kidney stone evaluation. I said "they are softer on my back" lol< which aches to the touch with a KS.

but its alright now. Im mad to cause I got some blood on my outfits somewhere. Glad I was not wearing white.. Id a been so mad..
    Eyes alight with glowing hair
    all that fancy paints as fair
    she takes her fan and throws it
    in the lion's den..

get your clothing into cold water fast, let it soak over night then wash in cold water. should be nothing left of the blood.
    but yes fingers can hurt like nothing else, try have advanced arthritis in all my fingers. some days just a easy bump and i am on the ground in pain.
    so know kinda what you went through. but not to worry as the pain will go away...some day. or after your fifth double bourbon. ;-)

AllI can say is OUCH!!!! Been there done that, but the worst thing about it was I broke two nails from the ONLY manicure I ever had done at a salon.

I've been on blood thinners for the last couple of years, and bleed all the time, this spray stain removers do work good on blood. Oh, yeah, ouch! sorry you hurt yourself.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

A few years ago, I fell broke my arm. Went straight to the ER at the local VA hopsital,completely forgetting I was underdressed and had the cutest shade of pink polish on my toes. Luckly, I didn't have to get undressed

Tuesday while shopping enfem I shut my car door on my thumb! I did NOT squeal like a girl!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Sorry to hear about the fingers, and blood.

Note that Hydrogen Peroxide eats blood.
    DonnaT

I know what its like to slam a car door on my fingers. It hurt like nobody's business.
    Years ago while shopping en femme during the winter in a Gimbel's department store I stepped on some ice and slid. I sprained my ankle but not too bad. I did let out some loud profanities in my male voice. Fortunately no one noticed or cared.

Platinum Member
    I've had no such mishaps, although a couple of times I misstepped in my heels and was momentarily afraid I might break an ankle. That would be have made for interesting visit to the ER.

I twisted my knee once and it was so bad that I couldnt even straighten it out. but the funny thing was I could put on a 4in heel on the injured leg and hobble really well. So I went to hospital with one shoe on and one off... Lol, I had some really delightful comments about my ingenuity.. look ma' no crutches..
    Eyes alight with glowing hair
    all that fancy paints as fair
    she takes her fan and throws it
    in the lion's den..