Thread: i went swimming!

i went swimming!

i've always wanted to go swimming in public in a two-piece bikini, but have always lacked the courage. well today i counquered that fear and finally did it!

i went to the community pool yesterday afternon and noticed that it was empty due to the fact that kids are back in school.. after some planning and a lame excuse of having an early afternoon appointment, i left work early today and headed home to swim.. i put on my black bikini top and floral string bottom, breast enhancers, wig, and my oversized girly sunglasses. at that point, i think i looked pretty good and passable.. i put on a tshirt and short shorts, grabbed a towel and headed to the pool (i had to drive because it's a walk to the pool and it's over 100 degrees out). the pool area was empty (it was mid day), so i had the pool all to myself. i took off the shorts and shirt, and went right into the pool.. what an exciting experience it was to swim with only a bikini and wig on.. the feeling of the water on my entire body was so awesome! after 15 minutes i got out of the water and lounged on the pool chairs for some sun.. i think i even got some looks from some construction workers across the street from the pool area.. after 15 minutes i packed up and drove home with just my bikini top and shorts..

what an awesome time!

thanks for reading!

Congratulations on taking the plunge so to speak... The weather here in AZ is certainly great for going to the pool in a bikini... Other than dressing in public for Halloween, I haven't had the urge to be out in the world CDed.. Although if I could pull off a bikini I think I might give it try sometime...

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar
    I love going to the beach in a 2 pc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

Some girls have all the fun! And I'm telling everyone that you played hooky to go swimming!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

That sounds like the best reason to leave work early that I've heard yet!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

One piece suit gets my vote, keeps everything in place and keeps me warmer. Make mine high neck back zip.

Platinum Member
    Hi Winny, It takes a great body to pull of the bikini look just call me a one piecer.

Orchid

My current bathing suit is a two piece tankini with boy shorts. Have only used it for lake swimming.

Took the kids to a water park today. I just felt like wearing my tankini, though I get away with a bikini just fine. No matter what your wearing it's awkward when your 5 year old calls you dad in the lady's room!