Thread: Finally get to go out! - I am so ready -

Finally get to go out! - I am so ready -

It's been since April since this Girl has been out and about. Wifey is out of town (she knows about Sandy and approves) so the plan is to get a Hotel room. Get all dolled up and go for a ride hit a local CD friendly Coffee shop in the afternoon then change into a new red party dress I just got today and hit the local club. Can't wait, think I'll take a cab so Sandy can have a few drinks always play it safe.

Hugs!

Just had to share with all my Girlfriends
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Get some great pics. I know I'll be looking for them.

Yay! Congrats!
    I'm out & about 1-3 times a month in the public eye, 4 at the very most, but usually 2 times a month on average. I wouldn't have it any other way.
    In some sense, I think we are the most healthy & normal people out there.

Sandy sounds like a smart girl! Keep her safe and don't let her drive! Have fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I'll take Pics for sure! And be careful. Thanks Girls I feel so at home here!

Hugs!

Sandy
    Last edited by SandyR; 08-13-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Sandy, sounds like a fun day! Have a great time and be sure to tell us all the details!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Well Ladies had to cut it short. Kido needed me to pick her up from work tonight at 11:00 so no Clubing, buit I did get to hit the coffee shop and go for a ncie drive. Pics will be posted in the Picture Gallery soon.

Hugs!

Sandy