Thread: found a friend

found a friend

Hello ladies; while browsing some topics here on this forum,I noticed a few from a person who lives up here in Minneapolis/st.Paul area who I thought sounded like someone that I met briefly at a local support group's monthly meeting. Well after a few pm's I confirmed that indeed it was her,so we decided "to do lunch" on a Sunday morning at a local restaurant. Now I haven't gone out en femme very much (less than a handful in fact), I guess because I was tense and lacked a little self confidence,so going to this restaurant was kinda scary for me. When I got there my friend was waiting for me, so we went in and seated right away. The place was only about half full (the church crowd wasn't there yet), we were seated all the way in the back. Everything went well we talked and found out things about each other,some likes and dislikes,family and so on,it felt like a couple of girl friends sitting together talking. After an hour and half we thought it was time to leave and started to walk out only to discover that the restaurant was packed and we had to go through them all to reach the door,well we just got up together and walked out with all the confidence in the world to her car. After another 2 hours of standing in the parking lot talking we agreed to meet again and said our good byes. We met 2 weeks later at a different restaurant only to find this one packed already plus with a 15 minute waiting list. After discussing whether or not to try find a less crowded place we decided to stay and after sitting outside and talking for awhile we got in and another wonderful lunch,and again stood outside talking. After awhile I was trying figure out how to leave cause I really had to go to the bathroom,now understand the few times I did go out dressed and had to use the restroom I just held it till I got home,but standing there I didn't think that I hold it till I got home(it was about 50 minutes away),so I told my friend that I had to leave and why well she just looked at me and said well why don't you go here?,and I explained that I wasn't comfortable using either one due to the way I'm dressed,so she said that's just nonsense and since I was dressed as a woman I should use the women's bathroom and then said she has to go also and that we'll go together,and with that we both walked into the women's restroom like we belonged there. After returning to the parking lot we talked alittle more and left. We are meeting again this weekend only this time afterwards we're going shopping,if anyone in the area wants come along this or another time drop me a pm and come along, but to my new friend (I know that she is reading this) I just want to say thank you for your help and companionship in helping me come out my shell and we'll see you next time. Stephiny

Having someone to go out with is just great! Strength in numbers!
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephiny, That's the great thing about this forum how it brings people together.

Orchid

It's nice to have a friend and an looking forward to meeting a new friend near me soon!...........Debra

Aspiring Member
    Hi Stephiny, Thank you for your kind words. I want to thank you for your friendship. You have helped me in building my confidnece too. You should also include the fact that neither of us are 100 % passable. I do look forward to Sunday's adventure with you. It is so much easier when holding a friends hand on our journey.

Donna
    Diane Elizabeth